Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Wherever we look upon this earth...
1/13/2005 8:10:08 AM
“Wherever we look upon this earth, opportunities take shape within the problems.” – Nelson Rockefeller
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Wherever we look upon this earth...
1/13/2005 9:43:32 AM
“Wherever we look upon this earth, opportunities take shape within the problems.” – Nelson Rockefeller Whenever we look on this earth: We see two aspects of life: •Beauty Of scenery, color, people, animals, Fish, Plants, objects of vision. With birth, and people helping people •Destruction Of people killing people, Of poverty and greed Natural disasters, earthquake, fire, People destroying the atmosphere. Look only to the Earth’s Beauty •Give and expect no return. •Help all living creatures •Take no part of destruction •Make the World a better place •Preserve the Earth for the future. Opportunities take shape within the problems: •Within Beauty and Destruction •Is opportunity but you must look for it. •As one door shuts another one can open. Bryan Webb **********
+0
1/13/2005 8:03:38 PM

Mr. Fiedur, I really enjoy receiving invitations to view the quotes, keep-em comming. They're always fun and a great motivator with the added spice of inspirational wisdom. Thank you
+0
1/14/2005 7:07:19 AM
True Fiedur, we live in a thought world which is part of a thought universe. Abraham Lincoln put it this way: I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. -----Abraham Linciln
+0
1/14/2005 8:12:16 AM
Beautiful thoughts and words are being shared by everyone. Thank you "God pays attention to very big things and to very small ones. what matters to me matters to Him, and that changes my life." Elisabeth Elliot
Spirit Dove Durand Master Artist
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!