Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BEST FORUM AWARD: October 2008 Winner and Results...
10/9/2008 8:36:13 PM
Hi Pauline and Joe,
Thank you both for your warm words and for all you do.
I am grateful to have been chosen as a BFA winner and without you that would not have been possible.
Blessing to you both, Gerri
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 8:41:19 PM
Hullo Judy,
Thank you so much for your wishes, they mean a lot, and yes I do know what you mean. Hearing that you enjoy and learn from my forum is encouragement to keep trying to bring you information that is not common knowlege. It can sometimes prove demanding with my lifestyle, but it is nonetheless rewarding when I hear from people like yourself.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless, Gerri
+0
10/23/2008 5:50:49 PM
Way to go Gerri, enjoy this big honor. You deserve it. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:44:02 AM
Dear Gerri,

Congratulations.

As a person who has nominated your forum a number of times, I'm really pleased to see your forum at the forefront.

Well done for your efforts, caring and sharing.

BTW, I can now tell you that the autumn colours are here in South France along with the sunshine. I know you love the autumn colours like me.

Glorious colours for a glorious moment. Savour it all dear lady.

My time is limited at Adland for the moment, but I make an effort to come in and go to my favourite forums even if I don't have time to post. You may be certain that I am there. I know that isn't good enough but it is the best I can do for now.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 5:15:01 PM
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for stopping by with your good wishes, they are appreciated.
http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies/haveagreatday.gif Gerri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!