Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Do You and Barack Obama Agree? Take This Test and See!
10/3/2008 8:50:41 PM
Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You and Barack Obama Agree? Take This Test and See!
10/4/2008 10:51:27 AM

Hello Nehemiah,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us today.  Rest assured, I will be sharing it with all my Friends.

Unfortunately, so many folks have little or no idea about the real positions of either Candidate and rely totally on what they are being fed by the Media.  That's the primary reason this Country is in the sad shape that it is in Today.  Most are either too apathetic or just too plain Lazy to seek out the Truth.

By the way, I scored 100%, or in other words, I disagree with Barrack on 48 out of 48.  Guess there's little doubt on how I will be Voting!

Have A Blessed Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Re: Do You and Barack Obama Agree? Take This Test and See!
10/4/2008 11:11:11 AM
Thanks Phil,

I had the same identical score 48 out of 48 (100% Disagreement); He and I agree on absolutely nothing mentioned there (and probably elsewhere). Originally, my Strong disagreement with him was his stance on Abortion (Especially Partial Birth Abortion); I'm sick and tired of Innocent Babies being slaughtered under the guise of "Choice". This sickens me to my core; and its time this was made known. Some of the same folks who would ban my right to keep and bear arms have no problem with the slaughter of innocent and precious Babies.
Just as it is written: ". . .People perish for lack of knowledge".
Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!