Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Viola Bontrager

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
700 Billion Dollar Bailout - will it affect us??
10/1/2008 8:18:46 AM

If you are one to always be keeping up with the latest news... then you know that the economic outlook for our country and even the world right now is pretty gloomy.

Big investment companies are failing and the stock market is less than inviting.

There are even those that are predicting that we will soon see in our country another depression the likes of which we haven’t seen since the “Great Depression of 1929.”

The concern is so real that a huge government bailout is being discussed in the Congress right now.

SO, THE QUESTION IS: "WHAT'S A PERSON TO DO?"

If you are one of the “blessed” and truly rich folks, I guess there is not too much worry for you. You may see some of your wealth dwindle but your future is probably secure.

But, for a lot of people who work hard to get by... there may really be a problem.

SO, WHAT DO THEY DO?

Well, for a lot of folks that don’t have an alternative to the 9-5 “J-O-B” I guess there really is cause for concern. But, for folks that have “vision” and can “see” the power of residual income and duplication of effort... the direction to take is very clear.

Yes, we are part of the greatest opportunity in the world. Not constrained by territorial boundaries or other restrictions that may inhibit others from growing their business. Our opportunity is only limited by our own vision and desire for achieving a better life.

SO, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?

Now is the time to build your business greater than ever! More people are looking for ways to generate extra money than ever before.

And, when you hear all the news of the “doom and gloom” variety you can smile to yourself and realize that they are not talking about you because you took action and secured your future!

Another thing you should be doing if you are not doing so already - plug into our free training and mentoring program to help you with online marketing and social networking - it is the way network marketing is being done nowadays!

It is all generic training and will help you build the business of your choice...

Together we help each other reach success!

Viola

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - will it affect us??
10/1/2008 3:02:36 PM

Viola

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: 700 Billion Dollar Bailout - will it affect us??
10/1/2008 10:03:55 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!