Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Viola Bontrager

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Want Prospects Coming to YOU on a daily basis??
9/29/2008 9:29:50 AM

How would you like to have prospects calling you every week or even every day, begging to join your network marketing business? It doesn't happen overnight! But by performing some simple activities, you can create a steady flow of prospects coming to you asking to join your business.

How many people like making cold calls? The majority of us feel uncomfortable calling people for many reasons. Is it because we are afraid of the phone? If you have teenagers, chances are you can't get them off the phone. So what changed over the years? Do we now associate the phone with "sales" and "rejection" instead of a friendly tool to we use to share ideas and stories?

One reason people don't like calling prospects is that they don't want to come across as a salesperson, especially when contacting their warm market. Most people don't want to hear the word, "No." Imagine your new distributor making that first call and getting a "No!" Talk about squashing their confidence!

The first thing we need to realize is that people join sponsors, not companies. They join you because they know, like and trust you. And in order for someone to join your business, you should be using some type of relationship-building tool.

Grab a copy of the FREE EBOOK that will teach you how to have prospects coming to you on a daily basis.

Wishing everyone massice success this week!

Viola

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Want Prospects Coming to YOU on a daily basis??
9/29/2008 2:23:36 PM
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Want Prospects Coming to YOU on a daily basis??
9/30/2008 3:02:27 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!