Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Keep Your Good Name - Good!
8/26/2005 1:40:23 PM
HI Everyone, As You Know I have been doing the Identity Theft and On-Line Scams Forums. For Your Safety and Protection I wanted to give you some information about Identity Theft Sheild, You may not know. It is available in the USA and Canada! *Did You Know That...“People whose identities have been stolen can spend months or years and thousands of dollars cleaning up the mess the thieves have made of their good name and credit record.” -Federal Trade Commission: When Bad Things Happen to Your Good Name, September 2002 *What if it happened to you? Would you even know where to start? 􀂉 Call your bank and/or credit card company 􀂉 Contact the three major credit repositories 􀂉 Go through the helpful but extensive steps recommended by the Federal Trade Commission in its 30-page consumer support publication 􀂉 Fill out and submit the affidavit form supplied by the FTC to dispute new, unauthorized accounts. *Or with the Identity Theft Shield: 􀂉 Get REGULAR MONITORING of your credit report and let the proven leaders in the identity restoration and legal services fields assist you. * Here Is what is included for only $12.95* per month! *Credit Report Evaluate your current credit standing with: • An up-to-date credit report through Experian at no added cost • A personal credit score calculated by an independent scoring service • A detailed analysis of your personal credit score Experts recommend that you review your credit report regularly. The Identity Theft Shield makes it easy. *Continuous Credit Monitoring Suspicious activity will be brought to your attention, providing you with early detection. You’ll receive prompt notice if the credit repository is notified by Experian that: • New accounts have been opened in your name • Derogatory notations have been added to your credit report • Public records have been added to your report • Inquiries have been made against your report • A change of address has been requested *Identity Restoration Identity theft can be devastating, and the process of restoring your name can be overwhelming and costly. You need more than “do it yourself” information if it happens to you. With the Identity Theft ShieldTM a trained expert will take the steps to restore your name and credit for you! •Help reduce your out-of-pocket expenses and time spent away from work with valuable services from detection to resolution •Fraud alert notifications will be sent on your behalf and applicable follow up will be done with affected agencies and institutions, including: credit card companies, financial institutions, all three credit repositories, Social Security Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Department of Motor Vehicles, law enforcement personnel, and the U.S. Postal Service •Proactive searches of applicable local and national databases will be made on your behalf to look for information you may not be aware of, including: criminal activity in your name in your county’s records and certain federal watch lists, Department of Motor Vehicle records in your state, unknown addresses affiliated with your name, and banking activity in your name reported as fraudulent. All For just $12.95 a Month, and a one time processing fee of Just $10.00! Since it is Friday, Why Not Kick back for a bit and watch a small movie! http://www.prepaidlegal.com/idt/emharvey (UPDate: My Website is no longer available! If interested in Identity Theft Sheild. Please contact me Direct) And Just to reassure everyone, I never see you personal information, only who signed up! Why Not protect yourself and Get that piece of mind for only $12.95 a month! Have a Great and Safe weekend :)
+0
Re: Keep Your Good Name - Good!
8/26/2005 3:24:13 PM
Hi Eileen unfortunatly,not available in BC
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/26/2005 3:37:45 PM
Maybe we will someday be able to deliver there too Earl. Thanks For stopping by and Have a Great evening :)
+0
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/7/2005 8:31:05 AM
Eileen This is a very good forum with great information. Thank you for posting it and reminding us of the problems if our identity is stolen. I know people who have been through it and it was very costly to them even though the bank only made them pay $50. Not to mention the time they lost dealing with it. Thanks Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/7/2005 5:37:17 PM
Hi Bo, Yes it can get very costly! By the Time you pay an attorney to help you out it could be well in to the thousands. Thanks for stopping bye and Have a Safe evening!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!