Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
My Story Marketing Brand Yourself !!!
9/28/2008 9:15:27 AM
((youtube id="MkE9gxWtq3E"))((/youtube))

http://www.mlmdownlinesecrets.com

What exactly is My Story marketing marketing?
People want to see you and hear your personally story. I found out a long time ago that people dont join product, people dont join compensation plans. People join people.

Brand yourself for success. By developing your own personal brand, you can strategically position yourself to make more sales and sign ups to your MLM And Networking Marketing Business.

My Story marketing is powerful when it comes to home based business.Once you
incorporate this into your business you will find that the Law of Attraction + My Story Marketing + Web 2.0 = LEADS.

you will no longer have to purchase leads
you will no longer have to place newspaper ads you will no longer have to bother your friends and family
you will no longer have to spend night after night in hotel meetings

Wouldnt it be nice to have prospects chasing you down wanting to join your business,

Some of them will enroll into your business and then contact you afterward.

here is an example of web 2.0 sites and or technologies

Myspace
facebook
twitter
wikipedia
blogs (wordpress)(Blogger)
flikr

If you want to be seen you need to have your advertising in places that are highly ranked by the search engines.Here is an example of the top 5 websites on the internet according to alexa The web information company.

1 google
2 yahoo
3 myspace
4 youtube
5 facebook

When you use web 2.0 techlogies with my story marketing focus on the your target market.When you promote your story you promote and brand yourself.This allows you to attract prospects toward you who can relate to you and you build repport with your
readers, or videos viewers online.

How to do Mystory Marketing

1 Let people know some of your accomplishments.
2 Talk about your history
3 Tell people what you are about.
4 The issues you have had, how did you solve it.
5 Call people to action (example) phone, website, or ect.

Make sure you're on my list to constantly stay up to date on all this information by visiting this site below:

http://www.mlmdownlinesecrets.com

Robert Phillips
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!