Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Time Management Tips for MLM Network Marketing Success
9/27/2008 1:31:45 AM
((youtube id="GX1oBvOcXKU"))((/youtube))

How to improve managing your MLM or network marketing Time Management. I'd also like to hear your comments and your own tips on time management!

Time Management Tips-Hone your time management skills
Tips to reduce stress, boost productivity and reclaim your personal life.
The power of to do lists · How To Plan Your Day · How To Stop Procrastinating · How To Prepare For Meetings · How To Handle Paperwork ...

Managing Your Time
This Video provide you with tips for managing your time well so you can get the MLM and Network Marketing Success You want...

Time Management Tips

* set priorities and manage your time to meet deadlines,
* set and achieve goals,
* get over your internal barriers when putting your goals and plans in action,
* effectively organize your daily actions
* make smarter decisions faster,
* uncover better options,
* work in a team or build one
* , prevent burnout,
*Allow time for interruptions and distractions. Time management experts often suggest planning for just 50 percent or less of one's time.

I provide tips on marketing in the MLM world. training,marketing skills, and Time Management Tips.

http://www.mlmdownlinesecrets.com

Robert Phillips
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time Management Tips for MLM Network Marketing Success
9/27/2008 2:02:57 AM

Hi Robert,

I'm really hoping this thread gets lots of discussion about time management. That is my greatest problem. Seems I spend many hours catching up with whatever it is I should have done.

I imagine others spending 30 minutes on a task(s) for SN, safelists, etc then going on to the next site or task they need to do!

I think I must spend too much time doing some things and not enough on others and can't seem to prioritize what should be done for the most effective marketing.

I've narrowed my focus to just a few programs and a couple SNs and have been surfing the Traffic exchanges because there has been a recent boon in hover surf etc...

Now I'm about to go thru my little green address book and see all the advertising sites I used to post to and see if I have overlooked ones I should be using but that would be time consuming and true to form I would no doubt spend all my time doing that and not other things first! LOL

So... when you say prioritize that means prioritze your time, tasks and what is effective marketing right?

hoping this gets the dialogue going for your thread!

Beth   

+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2008 8:57:52 AM

Whenever my time gets limited I focus on prospecting. No ads or anything else. I deal with what is going to get me closer to my goals. The rest I leave out for another day.

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
9/27/2008 11:24:43 AM

Hi Roberth!

I guess this has to do with a certain businessfeeling.We have to evaluate our business all the time.It´s not a guess work.One has to learn not to jump on every opportunity, but the ones that´s worth it and that pays off.

One has to learn to not to get stuck in things that is not so important.

Track your results.Networkers are often only using traffic exchanges in the beginning to understand that they need to bring in referrals in other ways too, and even more important, to have sustainable contact with those who are really interested in your products or services.

We have to learn not to waste our time on worthless sites, but to do our research and to learn what marketing methods are the most ethical and efficient.

Learn by doing, seek new ways and finally, evaluate it all the time to get better results!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2008 9:25:45 AM
Hi Beth

Time Management can be a big issue for most people.

So... when you say prioritize that means prioritze your time, tasks and what is effective marketing right?

Yes that correct I would sugguest tracking your results from each site to see what ones are worth spending your time at.

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!