Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Slightly Out Of Context!
9/26/2008 12:38:59 AM

Hi

Okay, this is slightly out of context for this forum, but, what the heck...

I'm an experienced Network Marketer and work from my home office on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. I like to make friends and not just be someone on the end of an email. Do you know the secret to marketing on the internet? I can teach you how to find and place people into your business for free.

Successful Network Marketing is really a person to person business just like it used to be years ago when people were having meetings in their homes or hotels. People need other people to work with them. Explain things to them. Help them out. Motivate them. Be a friend to them.

If I can help you with anything else, please message me here or Skype: johncarole1

Cheers,
John Leal

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Slightly Out Of Context!
9/26/2008 12:05:21 PM

Hi John,

Exactly right, my friend.  I've grown to love one-on-one
meetings with my team, as well as being a friend and
mentoring them to success.

Sure, some don't want help, think they know it all and
unfortunately many of these ppl fail and blame everything
but themselves!

I prefer to speak with people rather than sit and send
emails.  It's more personal and rewarding.

Have a lovely weekend,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Slightly Out Of Context!
9/27/2008 12:23:20 AM

Hi Jen

There are a lot of communication tools online now where people can communicate with each other without the face-to-face confrontation that so many people hate. I like to text using Skype because you know people will receive your message, unlike emails which end up in the trash folder.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!