Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
REACHING FOR STARS
8/26/2005 7:55:04 AM
Hello my friends, ~ Reaching For Stars ~ I think I'll stretch my range a bit And come down from my shelf… To see just what there could be Outside my little self … I get so used to what's routine And never try for more I go my blissful way in life And ignore the unknown door… But what if all that might be good Was waiting there for me? A blessing waiting in disguise, A miracle for me? What if all I had to do was Have the faith to knock And cross the threshold to a place, A place, that love unlocks? Oh how sad and what a waste To think I could go by The blessings Life has to give.. Because I didn't try… So I think I'll stretch my range a bit And come down from my shelf… To see just what there could be Outside my little self … Unknown Blessings, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: REACHING FOR STARS
8/26/2005 8:08:05 AM
Hi Kathy :) Thats the way to go, Remember, Do what's Necessary, Not what's comfortable. luv to ya Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/26/2005 8:14:15 AM
Good poem Kathy Thanks Linda
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/26/2005 8:30:15 AM
Hey, I like that one! It's that famous Author again, The Unknown Author that is. Is He like the unknown comic :) That really was a great poem, Thanks for sharing!
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 10:35:50 AM
hi Kathy i think thats what we are all doing.whaddya think? Gene
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!