Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Vessie Cottrell Our 20th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week !
9/29/2008 12:40:27 PM

Hi Vessie!

I saw you are now at Bulgaria! If I climb on the roof of my house, maybe I can call you just by my voice :) ...

Surely you enjoy your time at home. Trying to imagine Bulgarian ripen vine yards, and amazing rose flower gardens ...

Congratulations for being chosen as a DWOTW !!!

When you come back at CA, this love and honor will help you to send out all sorrow for leaving country of your birth and family.

Warm wishes,

Lilly

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Vessie Cottrell Our 20th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week !
9/30/2008 4:08:54 PM
"Thanks Brother Lee & Sharon Lee"

Hi Vessie!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 20th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

We had some very distinguished fans: I know one chancellor of a major university who used to schedule his meetings around Star Trek. We were thrilled to discover that Frank Sinatra was a big fan.
Patrick Stewart

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2008 8:07:14 PM

~Queen Vessie~

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 9:14:55 AM
Hello Vessie :-)

Seems you are quite from the neighborhood LOL
I'm sorry to be late exactly on this party?!

for winning the 20th MDWOTW Award!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 11:49:20 AM
Dear ,
Forrest, Thomas, Tim, Dimitra, Barb, Branka, Terry, Lilly, Steven, LaNell, Ana Maria,
Thank you very much for being my friends!

Hi5 and Myspace Glitter Graphics: Thank You
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!