Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
VOTE FOR SHIRLEY'S POEM AT POETRY.COM
9/22/2008 9:26:03 AM
Hi! My Poem, "A Maze of Smoke Entraps My Lungs" has been honored as a Finalist, and I would like you to take out a moment and put in a Vote for my Poem. I would deeply appreciate it! I Love You and God Bless You and Your Family!

Act Quickly!

Shirley, your poem A Maze of Smoke Entraps My Lungs is currently ranked as a finalist and you only need 20 votes to be eligible to win! We are proud to show your work on our website and you should be proud to share your talent with everyone you know. Have your loved ones show their support by voting for your poem and helping you achieve your goal of being recognized in the poetry industry. Get all your friends and family to vote for A Maze of Smoke Entraps My Lungs and you could win the next $25 VISA gift card from Poetry.com. We've already awarded over $20,000 in prizes and hope that your poem will earn you the next prize. Time is running out before the next winner is announced! Make sure you forward this link to all your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers to get the 20 votes it takes to win! Some poems entered in this contest have even been selected for further publication in hardbound anthologies or the quarterly poetry magazine, Poetry Today. Just imagine . . . not only could your poem win a prize in this contest, but you may get the chance to see your work in print.

IF THIS LINK DOESN'T WORK, SIMPLY GO TO POETRY.COM AND TYPE IN SHIRLEY CARON'S NAME AND THEN TYPE OR LOOK FOR A MAZE OF SMOKE.

THIS IS TRULY AN AWESOME POEM.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MY FRIENDS!!

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!