Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Win Moe Than $200.00 Worth Of Shaklee Products!!!
9/21/2008 5:03:41 PM

We at Shaklee would like to introduce you and the people around you to Shaklee VitalizerTM, a comprehensive multinutrient formula proven to create a foundation for a longer, healthier life. 

100% Shaklee Guarantee
Shaklee VitalizerTM is backed by an independent study conducted by Gladys Block, Ph.D., renowned researcher in nutrition and professor of epidemilogy, public health, and nutrition at the University of California at Berkeley
. This study conducted on long-term consumers of multiple food supplements, confirms the superiority of Shaklee supplements proving that Shaklee consumers are in much better health than other multivitamin users and non-supplement users. For more details check out this link: www.nutritionj.com\content\6\1\30\abstract. It’s for all these reasons that our products are 100% guaranteed. 

Shaklee VitalizerTM benefits include but are not limited to: 

• Supercharged vitality
  • Stress management
  • Antioxidant defence
  • Heart and brain health
  • Anti-aging phytonutrients
  • Lung and colon health
  • Bone and joint health
  • Healthy hair, nails, skin, teeth, and gums

Send this e-mail to your friends today. By sharing this information, you'll not only provide them with the knowledge they need to live a longer and healthier life, but you'll also be making an active effort to: 

• Eliminate 10 million pounds of waste
  • Eliminate 11,250 tonnes of greenhouse gases
  • Save 4.32 million litres of gasoline
  • Make a difference equivalent to planting 1 million trees

Visit www.goshaklee.info and enter your password CH01220 and learn how Shaklee VitalizerTM uses Shaklee Micronutrient Advance Release Technology (SMARTTM) to provide you with the right nutrients in the right places at the right time. 

Ask yourself... 

Am I
okay with
feeling
just

okay?

Let us help you revitalize
your health today.

By watching the presentation on www.goshaklee.info, you'll also have the chance to win
more than $200 worth of Shaklee products
, including Shaklee VitalizerTM, which will give you everything you need to create a healthier and safer home today.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Win Moe Than $200.00 Worth Of Shaklee Products!!!
9/22/2008 2:56:42 PM

Ken

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!