Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Welcome
9/16/2008 7:24:39 PM
Hello Friends, This is a new forum with the purpose of helping every body involved in Viral Marketing. The field is wide open here. Our focus here in not getting everybody to sign up in your downline. Instead it is to help everybody that is in to reach out to others. In fact before you join if you have not already you should check with your upline and see if this is something they are doing. If not just post a message here and one of your friends will help you get in and then you can help your upline to join in your downline. So let's get started. What are you doing to promote this great new social network called Viral Network? Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Vasin Thaithae

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome
9/16/2008 8:37:18 PM
Dear Ken Thanks for invite me. VN for me is very interesting. Now I try to learn more anyhow please advise best regards Vasin Thaithae
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2008 9:11:58 PM
Hello Vasin, 

Thank you for your question.  I am just getting started with it myself.  I have not had the time to do all of the things that I am excited about doing.  I would recommend logging in and going to the blog section.  Read what others are saying about this.  I will get over there and post a blog comment myself soon.  Right now I am working and on a brake that ends shortly.

The other thing to do is check out the promotion tools.  There are banners you can post din various places, like traffic exchange.  I sent out the promotion letter that they give you to 4000 members of ListJoe last night.  I also sent out a message to all of my friends here at ALP.  Don't forget the Splash Page. That will be my next. 

Brake is over but I will get back soon.  This is really exciting and I look forward to watching this VN explode on the Internet.  We are at a sweet spot in the wave here to borrow from an old surfing term.  This is just getting started and it is going to be big.  I have been doing this long enough to recognize a good thing when I see it.

Talk to you soon.

Ken Wolff 
http://viralnetworks.com/a/1216
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2008 1:11:17 AM

Hi Vasin & Ken,

First of all I'd like to welcome both of you to my downline and team. Vasin on my first level and you Ken on my second.

This is an interesting thread and I whole heartedly agree with Ken. Viral Network has a plethora of marketing tools and well worth using (I do recommend personalizing them). Yesterday I prepared their splash page and posted in a few communities I'm active in.

The response has been excellent to this new concept of social networks and I believe it will only get better.

For those that haven't signed up yet feel free to use the link below. :)

http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/VN

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Skype  pfogel1

P.S. Feel free to contact me on skype any time. 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2008 2:10:48 AM
Thanks Peter!

I am glad to be in your downline.  Quite often we can see our downline but it is not all that often that we see our upline.  I do hope a lot of people will come to this forum to share their marketing strategies.  I will be working on personalizing the splash page first thing ...oh...it is already tomorrow.  LOL

Well, I will get some sleep and post again in the morning.  I have a couple of strategies I want to share with everybody (Note my new signature line).

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!