Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Social Networking Site Pays $6+ per Referral... for FREE!
9/16/2008 5:42:35 PM

Hello Friends,

Take a look at this:

I've been involved for just about 3 weeks now and it's an absulute hit... And it's FREE...

A new social networking site is on the scene and they want to pay you $4 for each referral you secure. In fact they will pay you down 3 levels:

• $4 - 1st level
  • $3 - 2nd level
  • $2 - 3rd level

Additionally, you will also get paid a residual income every month! You will get paid a percentage of all monies spent in your entire network. These are funds spent on whatever they chose to spend it on. No online spending required.

6dgr has partnered with Washington Mutual and in order to receive your referral commissions you must open a free WaMu account online and/or 6dgr's NO FEES debit MasterCard.

Unlike some revenue sharing sites, 6dgr pays out a clear-cut referral fee, along with easily calculated residual payouts as your network grows. 6dgr uses a 3-level payout, so you get paid several dollars for each referrals and hundreds or thousands in residuals EACH MONTH!

My account is set up and I've already received the initial deposit of $1. My commissions pending right now will be deposited into my account on the 30th of this month and every month thereafter.

This is just another way I thought you might want to know about for some easy free extra cash that you can spend however you want to.

Won't you join me?

Yvette

p.s. Arrangements are being made for international members to get the same benefits as the US. So don't be shy. Join now and begin growing your network. Your account funds will remain in pending status until you can open your free account.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!