Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Harley Davidson's Inventor Meets God
9/12/2008 11:10:30 PM
Harley Davidson Motorcycle Story >> The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went >> to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. "Since you've been such a good >> man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang >> out with anyone you want to in heaven." >> >> Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with >> God." >> St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. >> God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented the >> Harley-Davidson motorcycle?" >> Arthur said, "Yeah, that's me..." >> God commented: "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty >> unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?" >> Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me, but aren't you >> the inventor of woman?" >> God said, "Ah, yes." >> >> "Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design >> flaws in your invention: >> 1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion, >> 2. It chatters constantly at high speeds, >> 3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble too much >> 4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust, >> 5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!! >> "Hmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." >> God went to his Celestial supercomputer; typed in a few words and waited for the >> results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may >> be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to >> these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!