Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/9/2008 3:40:24 PM

Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is from Aude France.

Sarah Pritchard

A active friend to many here in Adlandpro.is a great friend to have and you can invite her by clicking this link......[Invite Me To Be Friends]

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah!!!!!

Sarah,,, This week is yours my friend. Enjoy your PaRtY!!

Here are just some of the Great highlights of Sarah.

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

Sarah   
[view]
Sarah Pritchard (user id: sarahp) is offline. Last login: 9/8/2008 2:33:30 PM 526 Friends
Member since 8/15/2006
mrs Sarah Pritchard
Gender Female
Age 48
Location plaigne, aude, France
Interests Movies and Film, Writing, Crafts, Reading

Company Angel Cuddle Publishing
URL View Angel Cuddle Publishing's web site
Blog None
Gallery None

I am English. I was born in Sittingbourne, Kent, the third child of four. I won’t bore you with all the details, but I went to grammar school, worked in London for a while (to see the real world), before studying Religious Studies and Education for my Honours Degree. I then went on to do a PGCE in Religious Studies & English with option teaching children with Special Needs and became a secondary school teacher. I changed from teaching in school to being a prison tutor in an open prison and a ‘B’ category prison on the Isle of Sheppey. As my young family started to increase, I decided to do private tuition at home and I ran my own little craft business from home too, in Canterbury. After 10 years in Canterbury we moved to France where I’ve been living for 12 years with my family of one husband, 7 children, 3 cats, a pony and a donkey. We actually came over with 5 children and added 2 more to the list. We run gites here at our beautiful home (holiday accommodation for those who don’t know the term). You can take a look here: http://www.sdpgitesinfrance.bravehost.com I’m a teacher, writer/publisher (Angel Cuddle Publishing), proofreader and translator. I sing in a choir and participate in drama activities, writing, acting, producing, directing. I’m doing a genealogy diploma. I think it important to know where we came from and why we are like we are. It can give us an insight into the future and what way to go. I’m a Reiki and am very interested in the angels and connecting with them. In my spare time (which I have to create!), I’m building up an internet business. Writing is my passion and I have started an offline and an online business, Angel Cuddle Publishing: http://angelcuddleswriting.com Welcome to SarahsWritingDesk.com My website is dedicated to researching Internet home business ideas and opportunities that can help you start a new Internet home business or grow the one you already have. Browse our site to find the right Internet home business for you. When searching for an Internet home business be careful because there are many scams out there. However, the information and opportunities listed on this site have passed an intensive screening process and have proven themselves to be legitimate and effective. Feel safe and enjoy! For some money making opportunities, click here: http://sarahswritingdesk.com As a writer, I tend to go on and on so I must stop myself and say thanks to you all for reading my message. Angel Cuddles to everyone, Sarah

Read some of Sarah's Great feedback post:

Terry G.
Terry Gorley (user id: 169711) is offline. Last login: 08-25-2008 576
10.00 / 10
Friday, July 04, 2008 - rated: 10
Dear Sarah,

For the special lady you are, for your wonderful Emporium, Friendship and Angel Cuddles I give you a 10!

Sincerely,
Terry
Updated: Friday, July 04, 2008
Kathy H.
Kathy Hamilton (user id: simikathy) is offline. Last login: 09-09-2008 4344
9.73 / 10
Monday, June 30, 2008 - rated: 10
Just stopping by to say hello and tell you how special you are, thanks for all you do.
Kathy Hamilton
Updated: Monday, June 30, 2008
Ron E.
Ron Eagle (user id: Premiumleads4life) is offline. Last login: 09-09-2008 53
10.00 / 10
Sunday, June 01, 2008 - rated: 8
Hi Sarah

Ron Eagle here from Moncton NB Canada

You are a very pretty women hpe you don't mind the compliment.

I was looking over your site and was wondering how much money could a person expect to spend in advertising cost?

Regards

Ron Eagle
premiumleads4life@veretekk.com
506-856-6807
Updated: Sunday, June 01, 2008
Len B.
9.46 / 10
Monday, March 17, 2008 - rated: 10
Sarah is one of the most caring people I know. She is a true angel. I am thankful to know her as a dear friend.
Updated: Monday, March 17, 2008
Roger M.
Roger Macdivitt (user id: 286465) is offline. Last login: 09-08-2008 801
9.83 / 10
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - rated: 10
I clas Sarah as one of my best friends here.
Sarah has a wonderful way of bringing her family happiness (which she is deservedly surrounded with) to us all.
She is our angel and lifts our spirits by her bright outlook on everything she touches upon.
We all love this lady.
Roger Macdivitt
Updated: Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Carmen H.
Carmen Hardiman (user id: 312940) is offline. Last login: 01-02-2008 21
not rated yet
Thursday, December 27, 2007 - rated: 10
Sarah has many interest's and she knows how to communicate well with her FRIENDS!!!

Happy NEW Year Sarah, to YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP YOU & YOURS!
Updated: Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gunther G.
Gunther G. (user id: GENGRO) is offline. Last login: 07-23-2008 489
10.00 / 10
Monday, December 24, 2007 - rated: 10
Hey you are a 10 all the way.
What more is there to say?
Updated: Monday, December 24, 2007
Darryl J.
Darryl Jackson (user id: 1835992) is offline. Last login: 09-06-2008 535
9.33 / 10
Thursday, December 06, 2007 - rated: 8
i am voting for you for 125th distinged woman
keep up the good work and MERRY CHRISTMAS
http://www.quickinfo247.com/9927896/free
Updated: Thursday, December 06, 2007
David D.
David Daniel (user id: 282598) is offline. Last login: 08-29-2008 307
10.00 / 10
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - rated: 10
my so GOOD LOOKING, SO POSITIVE, STILL I AM NOT FRIEND IWILL BECOME ONE IF YOU SAY YES.

THANK YOU AD LAND
Updated: Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here's to you Sarah,, For all that you do and for all that you mean to us all in Adlandpro....;-)

You are Greatly Appreciated Sarah,,, Enjoy Your PaRtY. It is a Well Honored one for sure..;-) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Shirley here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Sarah!!!

To Nominate YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/936959.aspx

To Vote for YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19406/ShowForum.aspx

Visit Here every Monday for Our Latest Winner and to Party the week away!!!

To nominate any forum for the Best Forum Award. Please click the below link. Thanks.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22924/ShowForum.aspx  (Information, nominations, rules, and regulations regarding the Best Forum Award, Pauline Raina)

Positive and FUN forums to See Every Week here in Adlandpro.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/808805.aspx

DWOTW is sponsored by.....

Team Work,,,Just Works!!
AND
Great Wholesale items Joelee's!!
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/9/2008 5:09:41 PM

Hi Sarah,

It's Great To See You Being Honored Here As Our

18th

Distinguished Woman Of The Week

Enjoy Your Special Time In The Spotlight!

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/9/2008 5:19:01 PM

Hi Lee thank you for this wonderful forum :)

CONGRATULATIONS

SARAH!!!

HUGS

BARB :)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2008 10:31:09 PM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the invite.

Hey Sarah, It'a good to see you as the 18th DWOTW. A well deserved award for a very good friend.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 3:51:49 AM

Bonjour everyone!

Thank you for this honour. I'm so happy.

I will try to get here when i can but having great difficulties at the mo.

Angel cuddles, love and light,

Sarah (a very happy girl)

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!