Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Opportunities For Improving ALP
9/5/2008 2:13:00 PM
Hi Team!

I first want to say that I love this place.  ALP in my estimation is the best place on the net for likeminded people to meet and share ideas on how to best use the ever changing and improving technologies available to all of us on the Internet.

When I joined ALP I was overwhelmed by all of the additional email that I received.  I could not keep up with them then and I can not keep up with them today.  I did learn to pick out those needing immediate attention and leaving or deleting the rest. 

The first time through the tutorials I only made it through 2 or 3 lessons before getting sidetracked and did not finish.  Big mistake.
These lessons are essential to making the best use of this community. 

I soon realized that it would be to my advantage to upgrade to AdLander, did that and received a whole new set of tutorials.  I made better use of the second set of tutorials. 

I don't recall what the problem was but had to go to my profile and make a change and it started me allover with the tutorials for the basic.  In fact, even though I was still an AdLander and paying every month I was listed as a basic.  Sometime later I upgraded to Gold and payed the discounted rate for a year in advance.  In came a whole new set of tutorials.  Now I have to admit that I did not follow through with the Gold tutorials (another big mistake I know). 

Now here is where I have the biggest problem.  I still get charged monthly for my AdLander Membership even though I paid for the year as a Gold, and when I log in most of the time it says I am a Basic. 

Now these problems may have happened to others here and caused them to leave the community.  I do take responsibility for some of my own problems here in not persistanly following through and getting the issues resolved. 

I would be interested if anybody else has had simular problems and suggestion as to how to get these problems resolved so that others do not have these experiences.

I do know that there are other forums that help people to make the most out of their experience here at AdLanPro.  Please feel free to post links to those other forums here.

I look forward to your participation in this forum.  Invite you friends to come here and we can all work on makiing this a better place. 

You can either respond to this message or start a new thread.

Best of Success,

Ken Wolff 
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Opportunities For Improving ALP
10/28/2011 4:24:19 PM
Wow! I posted that message way back in 2008 and it is still there. I resolved most of the issues that I mentioned in that post but have been next to inactive for most of the time since. I will be honest with you. I am off doing other things but still recognize the value of this community. I have a lot of friends here. If you are not one of them please feel free to invite me.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!