Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Story Behind Lowcost-webspace.
9/4/2008 12:19:08 PM

The Story Behind LowCost-Webspace

LowCost-Webspace is a small friendly independent company born out of the frustration of broken promises, poor service and a general lack of interest in our needs from the various companies we had our sites hosted with.

During our time of hosting our sites with various hosting companies, we found that they all had one thing in common - a severe lack of interest is us, their customers.

All they were really worried about was ensuring that we paid them on time. And yes, we realise that they were running a business, and having bills paid on time is an important part of that business. However, the single most important part of running a business is ensuring customers are happy with the service you provide!

read more........

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Story Behind Lowcost-webspace.
9/4/2008 2:26:40 PM

Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting this helpful information.  Just checked out your link and it looks like a good buy, especially for anyone on a tight budget.  I'll be sure to check it out more thoroughly later on this evening.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Story Behind Lowcost-webspace.
9/4/2008 2:34:58 PM

Hi Phil,

Yes we  keep costs down and  we dont  oversell  our disk space or  our bandwidth unlike 99%  of other hosting compaines do. Overselling  only leads to problems down the line.

If you are interested then you should read this article as well called

Dont Just Sign Up For A Hosting Account

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!