Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
1 QUARTER, .25 CENTS, VIRTUAL VENDING MACHINE?!
9/3/2008 3:35:20 AM
WHAT CAN A QUARTER DO FOR YOU? Take a look:

4 people give you a quarter a day:
4 x .25 = $1
$1 x 30 = $30
That's $30 per month, $360 per year

10 people give a quarter a day
10 x .25 = $2.50
$2.50 x 30 = $75
That's $75 per month, $900 per year

50 people gave a quarter a day
50 x .25 = $12.50
$12.50 x 30 = $375
That's $375 per month, $4500 per year

100 people gave a quarter per day
100 x .25 = $25
$25 x 30 = $750
That's $750 per month, $9000 per year

AND THAT'S ALL FOR .25 CENTS!!!!

This is just a small sample, it can get much deeper than that! As you can see, a quarter can make you wealthy!

This is HUGE! For years, vending machine companies thrived off of this method! But those things cost between $1000 - $5000 to buy one. Gas companies measure their bottom line by fractions of a cent. You've seen the extra 9 at the end of gas prices ($4.099), that fraction of a cent brings in millions of dollars every year for the gas companies! To franchise a gas station, we're talking upwards of $100,000+ to get started!

But for you and I, to get the same kind of opportunity, the investment is only .25 cents! YES, ONE MEASLY QUARTER!

With the power of the internet, we have access to millions of people around the world. With online currency exchange sites like Paypal, that opens the door to do this simple business with foreign countries!

Just think, if 1000 people gave you a quarter today. That's $250 instantly to your paypal account, and you only spent .25 cents! Can't beat it! I don't care what program you're in, what they say or claim, one quarter starts you out, and you're paid instantly to your paypal account!!

Here's how it works!

There are two names and email addresses. The email address is for you to send and receive funds through Paypal. The names are random choice, choose who you are sending the quarter to! So...

1. Choose which name you want to send .25 cents. Send the quarter through Paypal with Quarter Wealth as your message!
2. Remove the name you've chosen and replace it with your name and the email address associated with your Paypal account
3. Copy n Paste this WITH YOUR NAME and send out to groups, social networking sites, craigslist or where ever you can get exposure!

Simple! If you don't have a Paypal account, get a free one here. Make sure it’s a basic personal account so there are no fees.

http://tinyurl.com/yorpaypal

Names and Email addresses to send .25 cents (Choose One):

MM Property Rentals -mmpropertyrentals@yahoo.com
Ontario Stallings -cisinc@ymail.com

Please be courteous. There is plenty of money to be made, so there's no need for dishonesty!

Thanx and Enjoy
Ontario
Taripre$
Thank u, Taripre$
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 1 QUARTER, .25 CENTS, VIRTUAL VENDING MACHINE?!
9/4/2008 3:20:38 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!