Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A call for Help !
9/2/2008 5:09:20 PM

Hello Tim and Diane,

Great site, I have been so swamped with different things going on in my life that I have not really been around much.

Do you think you would like me to get the word out on this for you??

Ok I will put it up every where for you real quick, it doesnt take that much time to throw it around. I will try to get over there this weekend.I did take a look though. Its very nice.

Tim I sent you a Pm.

Chat soon. Get ready for the traffic I will be sending your way!!!lol lol lol

Kathy (Notice me) Hamilton

inside joke I wear proudly!!!lol lol

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 6:05:17 PM
Hi Kathy :-)

You have every right to be proud, you have indeed come a long way and as we have talked about on many a occasion...everything is a learning curve but that is the fun part..yes?

We are so proud of the blogaward site...the concept..the vision is unique, fresh and has not been done before...certainly not like this.

When we were in the beginning stages of creating this contest site, we looked at so many...to be honest while there are many..the "popular" blog award sites, what was found was that they were in Tim's and my opinion...lacking something.

What was lacking was the 'buzz' if you will..the excitement everything that that would make one go..wow.

Tim in his wisdom, perused this thought and found the missing link ( pun intended).

What was missing was a way to not only show case, spotlight the winners, but also a way to reward the people who voted as well as commented.

BlogNet Awards is a fantastic way for everyone to get noticed..the winners and the nominators/commenters.     Do a search and you will not find anything out on the net like this...where else can a person go and nominate their favorite blog...comment and have a chance to win...CASH!

Thank you for your support as always..and Kathy......dont forget to get in...nominate...vote...comment... because as they say...You Never know!

To Your Success

Diane
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/4/2008 5:00:55 AM

Hey Tim & Diane,
So this is what you have been up to...looks like you have been very busy.
I think the site looks great and love the concept....Just have not had a chance to vote for someone...hopefully soon.
As usual always in a rush...must stop one day soon.
All the best guys.
Have fun
Bryan
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2008 3:34:32 PM
Always great to hear from you Bryan!
Slow down sometime and do stop by the site again.
We did work quite hard on the site, but as you can see..what wonderful things can be done when you put your mind to it :-)
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!