Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A call for Help !
9/1/2008 1:39:47 PM
Greetings on this Holiday Monday to all my forum readers and Adland friends!

I need help, and there's a bit of a reward possible for you in helping me so please read on.

Normally I adhere to the policy of no advertising and maybe only twice in the history of this forum have I posted anything of a "sales" nature, and I'm not about to change that now!

Today however, I do have something of an announcement, and this is where you can help me out.

I have a new site - BlogNet Awards - just launched today. It's not a sales page for some kind of junk. This is a Blog Awards site, pure and simple, but with a twist.

I'm running a CASH CONTEST, and this is where you get a major advantage as my friends and fellow members here in AdlandPro. Where everyone else is off "holidaying" you are giving yourself a head start chance to enter the contest to win cash.

In addition, you'd REALLY be doing me a favor by giving me some feedback on how you liked the new site. Did you see any problems, mistakes, things that aren't working..whatever. Give my site a real working over and TRY to break it. (and while you're at it..give yourself lots of chances to win a prize!)

Thanks in advance to all!

Now back to regular programming ;-)

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A call for Help !
9/1/2008 2:45:56 PM

Hi Tim,

Like the site, although I did not do anything on there, I am no good at winning contest such as these, never in my 57 years have I won one.

But let me be the first to congratulate the first lucky winner, who ever it is.

I loved the feel of it and the navigation is smooth.

Jerome

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 3:05:25 PM
Thanks Jerome!

I really appreciated you going over, and if you know a good blog cmon back and nominate it! You never know what might happen! The draw is random so you have as much chance as anyone :-) I'd like to see you at least try! Like they say...if you don't enter you'll never win ;-)

Still want to touch base on another matter... skype me a24ksuccess

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 5:19:57 PM

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!

BLogNET Awards

BlogNet Awards Trophy

HAPPY BLOGNET AWARD LAUNCH!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE BLOG!

VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE BLOG!

COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE BLOG!

WIN CASH AND OTHER PRIZES!

I have looked forward to this announcement for quite some time!

Diane

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 5:58:48 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!