Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Brandable My Shopping Genie is Being Deployed Early September
9/1/2008 1:34:10 AM
We've all been waiting for the brandable version of My Shopping Genie, and as I type, Genie 2.01 is being rolled out. The new version includes not only the opportunity for affiliate to place their own logos or text links on the Genie, but other exciting features have been added.

And there's more to come! I don't speak Geek, but the programmer says that future versions of the Genie will incorporate some of the exciting new capabilities of Internet Explorer 8, soon to be released.

If you haven't yet downloaded My Shopping Genie, go now and get yours! The new version will include a "Check for Upgrades" button so that it will be very easy to upgrade to any future release.

My Shopping Genie makes finding the best buys online so much easier and faster! It works with search engines such as Google, MSN, and Yahoo! And it can be opened independently from the keyboard by hitting Crtl+G.  You can compare products and prices. You can sort by price. If you prefer to shop locally, do your homework first with the Genie, find the lowest price on the item you want, print the page, and seek out a local store that offers price-matching, such as Best Buy or PetSmart. You'll be amazed at how much you can save!

For those of you who offer products or services online, I'm sure you're looking for ways to reduce your advertising costs and broaden your reach. The Genie'll do it! Become an affiliate for less than what you might pay for one pay-per-click campaign and with a small monthly license fee, you can give away free Genies forever to everyone you know. Scroll to the bottom of the My Shopping Genie page, click "Affiliates", tab through the information provided, and think about the possibilities!

Contact me with any questions you might have.

-Karen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!