Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Whenever God wants to give us a gift....
1/11/2005 8:49:15 AM
“Whenever God wants to give us a gift, he wraps it up in a problem.” The bigger the gift you have coming, the bigger the problem you will receive. But the wonderful thing is that if you look for the gift, you will always find it. Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Whenever God wants to give us a gift....
1/11/2005 9:07:19 AM
With all due respect to Dr. Peale, I guess God has mighty huge gifts to give to the tsunami victims - or to Iran - or to the victims of 9/11. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
1/11/2005 9:19:06 AM
GODS GIFT: The Three Wise Men said where shall we hide the GIFT to save it frm being stolen. One said bury it but this could be dug up. The other said hide it in a cave, this could be found. The third very wise man said hide it where no one can find it INSIDE YOU. But the wonderful thing is that if you look for the gift, you will always find it. Bryan Webb
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/11/2005 9:57:22 AM
Hi Amalia, Bogdan, Oh Amalia, my friend... try to look at it in a positive sense. GOD has already given the innocent victims a gift beyond anything - an eternity in HIS kingdom! Now, if I didn't at least attempt to believe this I could go batty worrying but thankfully I've come to believe that God watches over the innocent and relieves them of their suffering. At the same time the entire world has come together in all the cases you mentioned and is helping those who survive(d). What more of a gift could we ask for? BTW - "Today is a gift - that is why they call it the PRESENT." One of the stark realities and facts of the universe is that "Tomorrow Ain't Promised To Anyone." So... do the absolute best you can with Today! God Bless and Have a great day, Mark P.S. - as for "problems" I choose to call them "challenges." "Live In The Answer and The Problem Will Go Away." P.P.S. - If you never take the risk you'll remain where you are...
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
1/12/2005 5:58:29 AM
Hi Bogdan, Hello! Thanks ones again. God is putting you to the test how strong or how weak is your faith in him. He wants you to be close to him that's why you are being tested. just like knock it shall be open. Seek and you will find these are parables. Bogdan, Watch the Jesus the of Nazareth to feel his presence. the passion of christ. another one King of Kings Take Care and God Bless Eva Marie Farrell
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!