Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Treatment I have Used
4/4/2009 11:03:44 AM

Good evening all

I am not a sufferer of Fibromyalgia, but I know some body her name is Tess Batlers from South Africa, proper Nutrition was the answer for her problem, up till today she lost a total of 30kg and she feel great. The key to her recovery is in, http://www.healthinwealth1.com if anybody want to speak to me about Tess, email me at gce1@vodamail.co.za

Yours in Health in Wealth

Veronica

Veronica Marais
+0
Diana Coleman

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Treatment I have Used
9/18/2009 12:07:30 AM

Hi Leslesy,

I've been reading Donna's information about Fibromalgia and all the symptoms. I can honestly put of my personal input in about this because I suffer with it as well from time to time (not as much these days).

One thing I found out is that you must find the root cause of a problem before you can treat it...this is where I would like to share with you a product that helps from within. It's helping me and many others...

Take a look at this, let me know what you think?

http://ww2.mymandura.com/mandura-training/

Diana Coleman

global-sunesis@att.net

See you over the top-Global Sunesis
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2009 12:11:43 AM

Sorry, I wasn't able to get the links to work.

DonnaZ

+0
11/7/2009 4:31:53 AM
Yoga for Myofacial Pain and Fibromyalgia

Themost popular form of yoga practiced in the United States is calledHatha Yoga whereby one sits in extreme positions for a varying lengthof time. Practitioners of yoga claim that yoga can help with back pain,arthritis, anxiety, migraines, insomnia, menstrual problems,hypertension, asthma, ulcers, diabetes, and more. Be very careful whenpracticing yoga as it may be too harsh for your body. Try to find amore gentle form of yoga.

Self Massage

Whenyou cannot afford a fibromyalgia massage therapist, it's a good idea togive yourself a very gentle self massage. If your body's not too stiffyou can massage around your fibromyalgia tenderpoints on your legs,arms, and front torso.

Acupuncture

Acupunctureis a 5000 year old Chinese practice that involves the insertion of veryfine needles into the skin for therapeutic purposes. Acupuncture mayactually help fibromyalgia tender point pain or myofascial triggerpoint pain because this practice is used for pain relief and to promoteone's well-being. However, acupuncture is also used for headaches,constipation, sinuses, colds, asthma, ulcers, and much more so it mayhelp other fibromyalgia symptoms.

Supplements

VitaminB complex, Omega 3 fish oils, magnesium, Co-enzyme Q10, and Melatoninare all supplements that many people have reported to be effective inlessening pain from fibromyalgia.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 7:47:01 AM
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for sharing the good tips of methods that might help fibromyalgia.

DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!