Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Not How We Drill, It's How We Drive!
8/28/2008 2:17:25 PM

Have you ever noticed what is really going on down the highway? I'm a professional driver. Have 100 of thousands of miles over the road and have at least a month and a half of schooling about driving. I know what I'm saying. Most people do not know how to drive their car to save gas. Everyone has got this thing all screwed around the wrong way. If you want to save on gas you can only do a few things to accomplish that. You must drive smart. 2) You must drive slower. 3.) You must drive less. 4.) You must learn to car pool. 5.) you must swap fancy cars for fuel efficiency cars. 6.) you must start taking the bus or the train. Most americans are not doing any of these things to save on oil. We are spoiled. Until we all change our strategy on how we drive and how often we drive all the drilling in the world won't stop the gloomy outcome. If you peel out at every stop sign or try to beat the other guy to work everyone will lose in the end. If you blast up every hill instead of taking your time you will burn it 3 times as fast.

In Pennsylvania they drilled for and hit the largest deposit of Natural Gas that the state had ever seen. It didn't drop the price one cent! It has actually gone up! Hitting more oil won't do any better either. The price is what it is because that's the way the people who own it all want it. Until we learn to drive smart or not at all, this is going to get worse. Period. Forrest Weekley from Pennsylvania, USA.  

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!