Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How Can We Be Successful Online Today And The Home Business Selection Process? Why GBG?
8/28/2008 1:40:00 PM
How Can We Be Successful Online Today And The Home Business Selection Process? Why GBG?

It all starts with relationship marketing! If you remember this, you will be well on your way to building a successful business online! How do we build relationships online? One of the integral parts is to build a very informative profile about yourself to place in as many social groups as you can. A good profile consists of key points about yourself without promoting your business heavily. Describe what you are all about, why you enjoy what you do and why you are doing it.

PROFILE:  The key points are to describe yourself first, then talk about the things in life that are important to you: family, activities, hobbies and interests, etc… Then a small summary about what your business is all about at then end of your profile and your contact information at then end.

SOCIAL GROUPS: Join as many as you can to get maximum exposure. Publish articles that people can benefit from without promoting your home business. People love it when you supply useful information that can benefit them. Try to pick relative information about the most important topics today. There are many articles that have free marketing rights you can use online. Simply pick a topic of interest, do a Google search on it and you will be amazed at how many articles you will find on it.

MARKETING: The key here is exposure without incurring a lot of out of pocket expense. Keep up with your social groups by posting everyday. Make sure that you are not just sending ads to promote your business, make people come to you by again supplying useful and valuable information. The more you establish your credibility, the more people will want to know about you and your business. Do NOT shove your home business down people's throats! Make a nice profile about you and your business experience and tell people the reason you choose your home business over many others which I will discuss below why I chose GBG Health & Wellness over all=2 0other nutritional programs. Today more than ever, people want to find "True Value, Savings, And Results" when they purchase products due to our downward spiraling economy!

HOME BUSINESS TYPES: There are so many types of home based businesses to promote that this is the most difficult decision to make! What industry do we choose: Health & Wellness, Travel, Energy, Affiliate Programs, Online Gaming, Send Out Cards, Legal Protection, Healthcare Insurances, Gifting, and the list goes on! This decision will be based on what you enjoy doing. Don’t choose to promote any program that you do not like or you will not be successful. Also, do not let people steal your dreams about working a home business (dream stealers). Since this is out of their comfort zone, they will tell you that it will not work and give you numerous reasons why you will fail. It never ceases to amaze me how people know it will fail when they have never done it themselves!

HOME BUSINESS SELECTION: Once you decide on what field you want to commit to, take your time in the selection process. Make sure that the comp any has been in business for at least 2 years of success! Look at the owner’s background and their experience in running a home business. Review the “Policies And Procedures” very carefully as this will truly be the basis of the company’s philosophy! Look very close at the product you will be promoting. Is it truly a good value for the end user (customer)? Will they save money over other similar products that are available? Check and see if there have been any complaints about the company via the BBB (Better Business Bureau) in their own state first and then in your state too.

COMPENSATION PLANS: Personally I feel the “Matrix Plan” is the best plan out there since you get paid on everyone who falls below you. Also, the people above you have no choice on where people go, they simply fall in the matrix, top to bottom, and left to right. Make sure that you look close to see that there are not unrealistic hoops to jump through to get a good check. Many companies have a number of requirements that force you to do a lot of extra work to get to that larger check. I do not like “Binary Plans” since you always have to worry about balancing legs to get the maximum checks. In the meantime, the company gets the money instead of you. The majority of people can not balance legs in a Binary Plan”. Another poor plan is the “Breakaway Plan”. You build up an awesome group only to have them break away from you and have your volume gone and your check drops! “Unilevel Plans” are not good either! Why? People above you can place people wherever they want and most of the time it will never benefit you at all. There are several other plans too like one up, two up, or maybe hybrid plans too! Just be sure that you get into a plan that rewards you and benefits you with spillover too!

POLICIES AND PROCEDURES: As I mentioned above, this is the basis on which a company promotes their business! Be very careful to read them entirely! When a company dictates that you can not move your personally sponsored distributors into any other program or get terminated, run as fast as you can away from them! I will not name any companies who have this policy in effect, but look very close to find this! We are all independent distributors who bring people to these companies, so why should they tell us that we can’t move them wherever we want? When they allow themselves to make changes anytime to the comp ensation plans, be weary again as this can be a true detriment down the road for you! They will almost always change it to benefit their own pocketbooks. Look for other variables that allow them to make any changes whenever they want.

WHY I CHOSE GBG HEALTH & WELLNESS: This will be short and sweet! People are tired of overpriced products and high monthly autoships! People are tired of compensation plans that have many hoops to jump through to get your check! People WANT more than just an overpriced "Fruit Juice" or Energy Drink"...Back to VALUE! Simplicity is the KEY here! In our Matrix Compensation Plan, you get paid on everyone under you and not just those you brought in, but anyone who spills over from people above you too! In ALL other compensation plans people can be placed wherever people above you want them to be! Bottom line is in GBG you benefit from everyone above you and you can offer the BEST Full Complete Health Regimen on Earth for MUCH LESS than any other nutritional company can or does! And you ONLY need to order $19.95 / month to MAX out our Compensation Plan and bring in 2 people at ONLY $19.95 / month as well! Show me ANY other company that does this! Are you ready? Simply sign up for FREE, order the 10-in-one at wholesale, try it for 60 days, and if you don't like the results, simply call them and get a full refund! BONUS: 4 FREE web=2 0sites like mine below, and a FREE business kit!

Tom Sparrow-CEO
Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc.
248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716 (cell)
http://www.shopgbg.com/318271 
Next-FREE lead capture sites>
www.shopgbg.com/lcp2/scubapro48   Business Opportunity
Toll FREE order line: 1-866-453-4600 M - F from 9 AM - 5 PM PST
Noon - 8 PM EST. Use my ID # 318271 to sign up for FREE

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How Can We Be Successful Online Today And The Home Business Selection Process? Why GBG?
8/29/2008 1:47:00 AM

Hello Tom !

The boss is busy right now but we will look into it !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!