Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray
Ray Combs

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HELP fight high gas prices!
8/21/2008 8:16:08 AM

We need to continue to fight high gas prices. There is only one way, stop using so much oil and gas!

One way is to use AMSOIL. I've told you about it before, it's a 100% synthetic oil and nano fiber oil filter (new technology) that has a life of 25,000 miles or one year (whichever comes first).

Use 80% less oil. 

Although gas mileage varies with vehicle, terrain, driver and weather I have always managed to get 20% more MPG with AMSOIL. For my Dodge Ram Diesel that was 3 more MPG. For my 2007 Toyota Camry 4 cyl, 6.4 more MPG on a trip from Missouri to California.

http://www.ExtremeDutyOil.com get a free catalog!

Amsoil handles high heat and freezing cold 55 degrees F below zero and more. Winter is coming folks.  Even a moderately cold climate in the 40's can cause conventional oil to move very slow, taking as much as a minute to reach the top of the engine.  That means wear. In freezing weather conventional oil gets so thick a car or truck won't start. 

In hot climates oil dies at around 220 degrees F.  ATF is even worse, so use AMSOIL. AMSOIL ATF lasts 3 times longer than conventional ATF. Protect your investment.

One case of AMSOIL and two Nano-Fiber oil filters (98.7% efficient) and that will take care of the average car or pickup for two years. Use the ATF too.  Also buy Amsoil's nano fiber air filters. 

Check the prices of other brands and how well they preform then buy AMSOIL and save.

My savings is about $735 a year or more in gas/diesel, oil, filters and labor. 

All it will take is Russia to bully some nation, attack another nation like Poland and/or stop oil flow.  A new cold war is already here.  One minor conflict in the middle east will make oil prices go sky high.

You and me, we better do something now to get ready. Also check out http://www.MPGdoubled.com This technology was suppressed for 90 years by big oil and government.

Soon things will get very bad, why not get prepared now.

Ray Combs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!