Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Confimed trusted and established. Need more?
8/21/2008 3:53:45 AM

We have all heard of MPM (My Power Mall) but this is not a company that simply sits around. There is a new dimension to it as of now and which will become effective in September.
I truly believe that in the foreseeable future an MPM membership card will be in the pocket of as many people as is presently one or other of the major credit cards.
If you are not in yet, you will be sooner or later. Think of it, do you not top up your car tank once or twice every month? Buy groceries? This alone can generate a fortune and believe me, this is coming. There is no joining costs and no selling. All that is needed is to buy one thing every month which we all do in any rate. Simply buy it through your own Mall, from toothpaste to computers you name it you’ll find it, and probably even cheaper in your mall then down the street. But if you insist of going to your trusted shop downtown, take the opportunity to give your URL to the shopkeeper, he will thank you for it.
To start means simply to listen in as to what is happening and to set up your position and climb the ladder as experience and understanding sees you along to heights of bewildering proportions. Again, it all comes with NO
investment of any sort on your behalf. Dare it, and thereafter enjoy your sound and solid down to earth real residual income.
Regards,
Robert

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Confimed trusted and established. Need more?
9/3/2008 5:35:45 AM

Did I say this company was in its infancy?

FREE to join, FREE to build, FREE to live by!

And it only needs you to do what you already do!

That is NO hype; just rock solid down to earth Reality!

149.000 Members, Globally Accepted, Family Appreciated!

Check it out! The new update!

Friendly yours.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!