Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Barron

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
95% Are Scams!
8/20/2008 4:35:26 PM

Since this is a very old post, I will just give my sales pitch!

When you decide on a program to purchase you really need to ask yourself the basic question?  "Is it too good to be true?"

Arm youself with the knowledge that any program will work for you if you apply some leverage to it's success.  Invest your most valuable asset to your endeavor, "TIME", and reap the rewards.

Don't fall into the trap of buying programs and leaving the last one on the zip drive!  Apply all of your efforts to one stream at a time and when that one becomes profitable, move toward expanding to another when you can. 

There are no:  PRE-LAUNCHES!
                      Millions While You Sleep!
                      5 minutes a day!
                      and definitely no 200% profits from a $2.00 dollar investment!

My book is available if you would like a copy.  It's free and gives eveyone a look at what some of the Scam programs are all about and how they operate.  I normally sell this book through my program, but for adlanders its just free for the asking.  Send me an email to my primary address requesting "SBAV" and I will send it to you as an attachment in a reply.  No strings attached.

Like I said, arm yourself with the knowledge about who is out there and who is not going to be there tomorrow (after he takes more of your money!).

Ron Barronsecuredopportunities@gmail.comSecuredOpportunities.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!