Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Another Income Stream... This One is Free $$$
8/19/2008 8:00:15 AM

Hi,

Could you use another income stream at no cost whatsoever? That's right!. You pay nothing. Take a look at this thread:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1094143.aspx

Thanks,

Yvette

+0
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Another Income Stream... This One is Free $$$
8/21/2008 5:12:04 PM

An offer you cannot refuse!

My friend Jason wants you to know:

Deal of the century for the next 5 sign ups only as I already
have 5 new members in mydownline, and need 10 to qualify
down 10 levels.

When my first level reaches 10....
I am putting my downline
into a special link for all my zenzuu promotions so each gets
2 sign ups directly!

Yes I'm gonna help you qualify to get paid but only for the next
5 to join off my link below....so act fast!

Costs nothing and you get paid....just for doing what you already do here at
Adlandpro!

I am helping my friend Yvette from Adlandpro build a social network
downline (she just got laid off from her job!) and you can help out too
if you want to, and its not gonna cost you a penny.

https://join.zenzuu.com/jlamure

After you get your 2 qualifying referrals, all you'll need to do then is log in 30 times in a calendar month. That's It! Unless you want to make more. Well, then you'll want to have 10 active members on your first level too. That way you will qualify for a matching bonus on your 10th level every month you and your referrals stay active (log in 30 times).

And if you are in business you'll have to opportunity to promote your business there through classified ads and in their global and local directories. If you have a product or looking for a product you can buy and sell there as well. Also you can get full membership benefits in their travel club and open an agency yourself if you want. ALL at no cost whatsoever. All you have to do is join.

Seeing that this is just the beginning of what WILL be a GIANT enterprise, I would get in now if I were you. It's only gonna get Greater Later.

Join up with Jason and get your free (no work for you) referrals to start out with.

https://join.zenzuu.com/jlamure

Thanks for your time.

Yvette

+0
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Another Income Stream... This One is Free $$$
9/2/2008 3:08:34 PM

ZenZuu has lowered qualifications for the 100% matching bonus on your 10th level from 10 active reps to 5 active reps by Sept 30. After Sept 30 you will need 10 active reps to qualify for 100%. If for some reason, you are not able to meet any of those criteria, you will receive 75% matching bonus on your 10th level.

Don't worry if you don't have a 10th level right now. You just want to qualify RIGHT NOW for when the time comes you do have a 10th level.

So, go log into your account now and notify your downline now.

If you are not a member yet, join my team and let me help you build your downline. Check out my new marketing system specifically set up to help you build. Works on all levels.

FREEandYouGetPAID

Yvette

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!