Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DETOX PADS- HOAX OR HELPFUL
8/18/2008 6:27:47 PM

Hi Helga,  Golly, where you been.  I haven't seen or heard from you in more than a year.

About those pads, it sounded too good to be true so I put the idea of a purchase aside.  Hearing the news on the radio caught my attention and I remained in the car to hear the end of the report. 

You showed a good way to  check it out.  Do remember when doing research on the net that people can write anything as if it is the truth so there again check out the FACTS. 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 6:31:07 PM

Hi Jean,  Thanks for stopping in.  You bring up a good point.  Was there research done on this product before it was marketed?  Snake oil is still available to those who believe without the facts.

Let your body do the cleaning the natural intended way and give your donations to organizations that help those who are suffering from common diseases.

Thanks for stopping in Jean.

+0
8/18/2008 6:57:43 PM
Hello Mary,

I sure appreciate this info as I was considering trying them out.  Thank you for watching out for us.  You just saved me some money, thank God for people like you.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 7:33:15 PM
Hi Gabby,  Glad you stopped in and read.  Reach your own conclusions but I tend to believe the research I heard on the radio and do not need to buy and try for myself.  I too will hold onto my $19.95.
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 1:24:54 PM
Hi Mary,

I am familiar with this product. All I can say is don't waste your money. If you are looking for ways to detox we have wonderful products that help to do that. One thing that people should be doing regularly is cleansing their body and I don't mean on the outside. We come in contact with more chemicals on a daily basis then our grandparents did in their entire lifetime. One of the major reasons for disease is toxins in the body.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

Youthing is a lot more fun then aging.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!