Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Collectibles Blog
8/15/2008 4:06:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just started a blog for The Collectibles Store. Please check it out at http://buy-collectibles-store.com/collectibles-store-blog/

As I'm new to blogging, I'd love to hear your comments. Comments on the products would be good too.

Thanks.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Collectibles Blog
8/15/2008 9:43:40 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Great Christmas Gift Ideas On Our Collectibles Blog
10/21/2008 10:40:17 AM

Our collectibles blog is now in full swing and regularly updated with great Christmas collectible ideas or special offers from our merchants.

Check it out today to receive our great discounts and coupons.

Happy shopping.....

+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Get yourself a piece of history......
11/17/2008 10:01:50 PM
Make sure you take a look at the Barack Obama collector plate - grab yourself a piece of history!

The Collectibles Store Blog
http://buy-collectibles-store.com/collectibles-store-blog

News & Information About Your Favourite Collectibles

Thomas Kinkade Nativity Garland - 2008-11-12 01:51:45-05
Celebrate the Christmas story with this Market First collection from the Painter of Light™! You will enjoy the glowing warmth of the Nativity with this handcrafted mantel masterpiece featuring over 60 lights and 22K-gold accents. Order Now!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® Village - 2008-11-12 02:09:14-05
Celebrate a television classic! Revisit the nostalgia and charm of Christmas Town in this collection featuring Rudolph and his friends. Handcrafted village buildings and sparkling illumination. This popular collectibles won’t last….order now!

Wonderful World of Disney Christmas Tree - 2008-11-12 02:15:20-05
Lights, Music, Motion! 50 Favorite Disney Characters in 1 Fabulous Tree! You will love this exciting Disney tabletop Christmas tree featuring 4 rotating levels of Disney magic. Order Now! This will sell out….

Ultimate Disney Charm Bracelet - 2008-11-12 02:17:44-05
Customer Favorite! Disney fans will love this fine jewelry design that features 37 full-color character charms, plated in 24K gold. From Mickey to Winnie the Pooh, they’re all here! Includes custom-crafted gift box. Selling fast….order now to avoid disappointment.
+0
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to pay tribute to our heros
12/10/2008 1:31:32 AM
At this time of the year and particularly during these difficult times, it would seem like the perfect time to pay tribute to the men and women who put their lives on the line for us.  We have many lovely collectible gifts to show your hero how much he/she means to you.

The Collectibles Store Blog
http://buy-collectibles-store.com/collectibles-store-blog

News & Information About Your Favourite Collectibles

I Love My Marine Charm Bracelet: Marine Jewelry Gift - 2008-12-06 00:34:34-05
Marine Charm Bracelet is a Dazzling Tribute to Your Hero! Keepsake Jewelry with Swarovski(R) Crystals on 9 Charms! - In times of peace and in times of conflict, the Marines have always been there first to defend our freedoms and uphold the Corps’ values of duty, honor and courage. Now, you can honor your brave [...]

A Time For Heroes Collectible USMC Marine Tribute Clock - 2008-12-06 00:37:10-05
Collectible USMC Clock Reminds Us Our Marines are Always Ready in Time of Need! Exclusive 3D Eagle, Globe and Anchor Design! - Salute our nation’s mighty Marines with this handsome limited-edition collectible USMC clock, available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. The time-honored Marines’ insignia inspires this fully functional Marine Corps tribute, featuring the Eagle, Globe [...]

USMC Semper Fi Marine Corps Men’s Ring - 2008-12-06 00:40:45-05
U.S. Marine Corps Ring Pays Tribute to the Few, the Proud, The Marines! Wear the Semper Fi Motto with Distinction! - Semper Fidelis - always faithful - always ready to serve! A tribute to the Corp’s values of Duty, Honor, and Courage, this distinctive service ring is a handsome piece that any Marine would be [...]

My Hero: Firefighter Charm Bracelet: Firefighter Jewelry Gift - 2008-12-06 00:53:02-05
Exclusive Firefighter Charm Bracelet Adorned with 9 Sculpted Charms and Shining Swarovski(R) Crystals! Ideal Jewelry Gift - When duty calls, firefighters are ready to serve and risk their lives to save others. Now, you can honor the true heroes of this profession with a handcrafted firefighter charm bracelet with Swarovski(R) crystals. Expertly handcrafted and richly [...]

Heroes For All Time Firefighter Tribute Cuckoo Clock - 2008-12-06 00:54:57-05
First-of-a-Kind Firefighter Tribute Cuckoo Clock Honors Courageous Heroes for All Time! Exclusive, Unique Home Decor! - Now you can honor the dedication of your favorite American hero “around-the-clock” with this first-of-a-kind firefighter tribute cuckoo clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange! This handsome wall cuckoo clock features a custom-designed face in the shape of a [...]

Faithful Fuzzies(TM) U.S. Navy Heroes On The High Seas Clock - 2008-12-06 01:00:39-05
Exclusive Limited-edition United States Navy Collectible Clock! Faithful Fuzzies(TM) Tribute to the U.S. Navy! - Their steadfast dedication in service to our country is remarkable. Whether protecting us at home or setting sail for foreign shores, the courageous men and women of the United States Navy are always ready to selflessly give their time to [...]

Sterling U.S. Navy Ring: U.S. Navy Gift For Sailors - 2008-12-06 01:11:50-05
Sterling Silver U.S. Navy Ring is a Stunning Design Any Sailor Would Be Proud to Wear! Exclusive U.S. Navy Gift! - The U.S. Navy’s creed of honor, courage and commitment have long been symbolized by the flag, eagle and anchors. Now, these time-honored symbols have inspired a sterling silver U.S. Navy ring to honor the [...]

To find more exclusive tribute gifts, visit our site at http://buy-collectibles-store.com.

Looking for romantic gifts for that special person in your life? Visit our sister site, For Lovers Only.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!