Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Smith

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RETIRE NEXT YEAR
8/15/2008 12:10:56 AM
Tired of selling products?  Tired of buying products you don't need or use? Tired of sponsoring people into programs that get you nowhere?  Do you surf, reading stupid emails and joining stuff that claim you will  make a buck?  Would you like to see opportunity that is not a MLM, you don't have to post your Ad on websites or resell a website that is just plan garbage hyip products that 99% of the people won't buy because they don't know how use it.

I know you all are saying to yourself here we go again another bunch of baloney  from somebody trying to sell another get quick reach scam. 

Well as far as I am concerned with this opportunity that I have found I don't have to advertise it. I don't have to show it to anyone and I make money everyday without doing anything, but I would like to share it with anyone that wants to take a look at it.  I want to share this opportunity with everyone I can for one reasons to help you get out of the this debt rut, living from paycheck to paycheck, payoff the credit cards, the mortgage and anything else you need help in. Get yourself and loved ones into a much better life. 

I will tell you right now that I will make a referral bonus if you do join but so will you when you help someone else join too.  But that referral bonus is just a drop in the bucket compared to what you will make in the next year.  A one time small investment will amaze you.

I have been in this for 6 months and have turn my investment into 5K and by end of this year I will make 15K a month doing nothing but spending it.

If you are not interested after I show it to you that is your choice.  I understand...  I will not hound you.  If you really want make some money for the first time without having work at it and by this time next year you will be thinking hard at retiring.  Contact me.  I will send you this real investment opportunity.

Kurt
km12gobig@msn.com     
Kurt
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!