Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have You Gotten This One?
8/24/2005 10:24:52 AM
Hi Everyone, Here is a new one I received today. Subject: Representative Needed (Sent In All Caps) Blessings, Marion FROM:MR XIAO JUN(PRESIDENT) XIAO JUN GRAND IMPORT AND EXPORT GOODS COMPANY 23RD FL, 363 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT HONG KONG TEL/FAX +852-301-6O778 DEAR SIR/MADAM, I AM MR. XIAO JUN, WE ARE A GROUP OF BUSINESS MEN WHO DEAL ON RAW MATERIALS AND EXPORT INTO AMERICA,CANADA,EUROPE AND ASIA. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR REPRESENTATIVES WHO CAN HELP US ESTABLISH A MEDIUM OF GETTING TO OUR COSTOMERS IN YOUR COUNTRY, AS WELL AS MAKING PAYMENTS THROUGH YOU TO US. PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRANSACTING BUSINESS WITH US WE WILL BE VERY GLAD. CONTACT OUR PROCUREMENT OFFICER IN UNITED KINGDOM. MR. VINCE MCEDWARDS THROUGH E-MAIL (vincemcedwards@sify.com ) FOR MORE INFORMATION. SUBJECT TO YOUR SATISFACTION YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO NEGOTIATE YOUR MODE OF WHICH WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE. PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FORWARD TO US YOUR PHONE NUMBER/FAX AND YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS. THANKS XIAO JUN, PRESIDENT XIAO JUN GRAND IMPORT AND EXPORT GOODS COMPANY GOODS FOR IMPORT / EXPORT & FREIGHT FWDG. SVCS
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Re: Have You Gotten This One?
8/24/2005 2:18:32 PM
Marion. That is a very intersting point. Yes, we have received quite a few along these lines, & also from many Chinese, Indian, Korean & other Far Eastern companies, offering their products for us to sell on our Gift Web store. Now the economic gates of Capitalism have now been opened in China, and we are listed as a Corporation, & have business licence's, we just assumed they wanted business partners in the USA. We have even received tickets for a World gift fair in Hong Kong, for two years running, but have declined their invitations, due to not being medically able to fly that far. As for them being frauds or con's/scams, at this time, we are still re-searching. The particular one you have posted, we do not deal in raw materials, so we just politely decline their offers. There have not been any signs of Viruses or Trojans in these emails (yet) If anyone else knows anything about these, or has more details, we welcome any comments.
+0
8/25/2005 1:39:59 AM
Actually that is a vague example of what is known as the "nigerean scam." To reply to it you would then receive an email asking you about your products and price. Once you quote a price then all of a sudden they need to "overpay" you with a money order. The money order ALWAYS ends up being phoney. Check on http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/nigeria.asp for information about the nigerean scam.
I can't stop sharing the joy of a reliable future!
+0
9/8/2005 2:07:31 PM
Hi Marion, Had not gotten that one yet, but this one came to my Adland inbox today. I have no connections to anyone in Liberia either. Here it is: GOODDAY TO YOU. I am Judge Beta ,The only surving son of My late Father.Chief William Beta From Liberia .i got your contact from the internet and i belive you could be a nice and trustworthy person whom can i can rely on .Hence i decided to contact you in respect of my late father fund.the sum of $15musd which he deposited in a Diamond Storage House security company here in ghana before he died in one trunk box But the Diamond Storage House Security company does not knoe the content of the Box , Becuse he deposited it as family Belongings. So Now .I want you to be my foreign beneficiary who will help me to claim and transfer the box containing this fund out of africa to you in your country for invetsment purpose,so that i can come over and you will advice me on what best to invest my fund on.for your foreign assistance i and my mum have agrreed to offer to you 20% of the total fund and 5% for any expenses that might occur during this trasaction. . Please i want you to get back to me as soon as possible with your direct telepone numbers for easy communication, Hope to hear from you soon.. Yours Trully Judge You can easily reach me with my direct email address. j4beta@yahoo.com Beware all.... Make it a Great Day! Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!