Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rick Smith

162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Come Visit ProSourcingPlus and see the Travel Photo Gallery as it grows... I do have more to post
8/12/2008 2:28:21 PM

Thanks For allowing me to Post for You and your Friends...

All are welcome to Visit my Travel Photo Gallery (it's new) on the site and if you wish to share a travel photo or two I will try and post them to the site and grow the gallery...

I again thank you and all are reminded that below is.......

Your Invitation to Join Me & Others

For The Adventure Of Our Lives

Today is the Start of our Days to Destiny

visit: ProSorucingPlus 
To see what gates are being opened to you when you
Own Your Travel Store
in the Fun & Exciting over $7-Trillion Travel Industry..

and while there come visit the Travel Photo Gallery

R U READY ?

TO GIVE ALL YOU GOT TO BE ALL YOU CAN BE ! ! !

We provide Opportunities - You Deliver Your Personal Success

My Dear Adlandpro Canadian Friends,

I am especially excited to connect with you today!

I have embark on the biggest, boldest and brightest adventure of my life, and from today I see only tomorrows between me and my destiny and you and yours, should you decide to join me in this adventure.

There was a time when I thought making money, lots of money was the goal to pursue and it seemed to be the only important thing at the expense of all other things, sometimes even family and friends. My new goal and vision is a life of balance and possibility where anything is achievable and I can have it all. All I have to do is decide what to pursue and focus on it.

We are all here persuing OPPORTUNITES in Network Marketing. I share my opportunity with you and you with me the ultimate goal being two things: 

• My Personal growth, and
  • Your Personal Growth

Without You there is no Me & You and without Me there is no You & Me.....

From My site www.prosourcingplus.com we can start our trek together in realizing our dreams in Travel and more…. 

Today is Day 1, at the starting gate. Everyone who sees this vision, our one year begins. Be ready to enjoy a year of your life you will remember forever. As this is no longer my project alone I invite you to share your ideas so others may also benefit from expanding their vision

The gate is now open for you. You merely have to make a decision - are you ready to walk through towards a beautiful life??  If so, CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!!

Come and join the Travel Network TEAM and let's live our dreams together, by Clicking HERE!

Should you require assistance in getting started in the travel business or have questions please email me.....

Thanks
Sedrick Smith
www.prosourcingplus.com                 –A World of Opportunity Awaits
www.prosourcingplustravel.com     –Own Your Travel Biz

www.yesyoucantravel.ca                     –Book Vacations/Cruises and More
email: sedricksmith@rogers.com

Let me know Your Thoughts of ProSourcingPlus Thank You www.prosourcingplus.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!