Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Shopping Genie 2.0 Launches August 12th
8/12/2008 11:18:00 AM
The Genie 2.0 software from My Shopping Genie will be unleashed tonight, August 12, 2008, at 9 pm CDT (Central Daylight). This exciting event is going to change the way we shop online! You can learn more about My Shopping Genie by visiting My Shopping Genie or by joining the pre-launch call at 8 pm CDT. The number is 512-597-6060, code 696388#. Be sure to call in a few minutes early, and remember to mute your phone after you've introduced yourself.
The new Genie will sit neatly at the bottom of the browser window. When you visit a search engine, just click on the Genie buttons to find products matching your search terms at eBay, Amazon, Shopping.com, Overstock, Wal-Mart or Target. You can compare products and prices and find the very best buys on the items you are looking for. Online shopping will never be the same!
MyNet Universe, the parent company of My Shopping Genie, offers an exciting affiliate program also. Earn dollars for downloads by giving away the FREE My Shopping Genie software. The "old" Genie has been retired and you can no longer download it, but tomorrow you should be able to try out the "new" Genie yourself. Visit the site above, or CLICK HERE to learn more about the Genie and the business opportunity, and join the call tonight to get a head start on sharing the Genie with everyone you know. Contact me here at AdlandPro, or email karen@mygenietalk.com if you have questions. Thanks for being my Friend at AdlandPro!

-Karen Taylor
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!