Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Would you like to have...?
8/8/2008 7:40:37 AM
    Good afternoon, friends.

I am going to challenge you today. I will ask a question, the singing in the great hall of silence is making a short paus, though I said only recently that I prefer this enourmous and spacious place in space.

Do you want to have the Long Healing Prayer by Bahaullah.?

Who will be the first one to say,YES.?
This  still longer text is like a meditation, though a prayer containing  many names of God
We are taught how to name God, one can say

Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Would you like to have...?
8/8/2008 12:06:31 PM
Dearest Sister Laila

All the links in blue work and will take you to each prayer !

Prayers of Bahá’u’lláh

“O SON OF MY HANDMAID!
Quaff from the tongue of the merciful the stream of divine mystery, and behold from the dayspring of divine utterance the unveiled splendor of the daystar of wisdom.  Sow the seeds of My divine wisdom in the pure soil of the heart, and water them with the waters of certitude, that the hyacinths of knowledge and wisdom may spring up fresh and green in the holy city of the heart.”  —Bahá’u’lláh, The Hidden Words

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Would you like to have...?
8/8/2008 5:03:02 PM
    Good evening, Nick and a thousand thanks and hugs for this wonderful help. I am so thankful for your assistance. It has saved me so much time. I myself do not always know where to look.
Now every seeking longing  soul at Adland can  be served at the banquet table of God in the most convenient way. I understand you have been seated there already for a long time, receiving the pure food from the Realms on High.
You are a lucky fellow, congratulations to a good work in the service of the Almighty.
The rewards will follow shortly.
This service of helping the Lord is the one means of filling your heart with the Divine honey.

O MY BROTHER!
Hearken unto the delightsome words of My honeyed tongue, and quaff the stream of mystic holiness from My sugarshedding lips. Sow the seeds  of My divine wisdom in the pure soil of Thy heart, and water them with the water of certitude, that the hyacinths of My knowledge and wisdom may spring up fresh and green in the sacred city of thy heart.
                              Bahaullah

I am sweating here over a translation of a CALM course, from English into Swedish, a meditating course printed at George Ronalds Publishing Co, Oxford.Containing quotations from the Bahai Writings.
And I am corresponding with a special fellow in Portsmouth who have asked for the HIDDEN HONEY.He is just like me or the way I was,seeking heartfelt security, carrying a heavy outsidership.
But
Thanks again, a million thanks, brother.
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!