Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do the people at the top make all the money
8/7/2008 12:47:19 AM

Hi Neil

Yes mate, we know this happens in a traditional business, but Tim is talking about MLM. People at the top DON'T make all the money there. In fact, if the downline don't make money, or see growth at least, the upline are going to struggle.

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 9:16:25 PM

John

Yip - but if the down line does not work and get thier own business going then the buck stops at the top..... with you/me.

If I have no-one in my group working I have only one choice..... go get some more. Sure I have to help and offer assistance - but if ones down line sit and wait for you to build their business for them the only option is go get some more people.

Moving vehicles get the gas.

If I have ten down line doing nothing and two working- where am I going to spend my time - That's right - I will work with those who are working.

By working I don't mean sponsoring either - I mean those talking to people, advertising, reading learning and growing.... even if they are not sposoring I will help those people because they are trying.... and by trying I mean "working."

Moving vehicles get the gas.... those doing nothing don't need any gas as they are not going anywhere anyway!

Does that make sense?

Love light and Laughter

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/15/2008 9:02:00 AM

Great video!
+0