Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Love is the most great law
8/5/2008 5:12:08 AM
    Hello again
I haven't been here for some time. I have had visitors and been out bathing in the sea. The weather has been quite extraordinary,hot, sunny. Then I simply cannot stay at home. And now,floods, the rain keeping me awake at night,even coming in.

I will send to you today a few lines about wonderful love in the wonderful wordings of Abdu'l-Bahá:
"
"Love is heaven's kindly light, the Holy
Spirit's eternal breath that vivifieth
the  human soul.Love is the cause of  God's    Revelation unto man, the vital bond inherent, in accordance with the divine creation, in the realities of things. Love is the one means that ensureth true felicity both in this world and the next. Love is the light that guideth in darkness, the living link that uniteth God with man, that assureth the progress of every illumined soul. Love is the most great law that ruleth this mighty and heavenly cycle, the unique power that bindeth together the divers elements of this material world, the supreme magnetic force that directeth the movements of the spheres in the celestial realms. Love revealeth with unfailing and limitless power the mysteries latent in the universe. Love is the spirit of life unto the adorned body of mankind, the establisher of true civilization in this mortal world."

Greetings from 
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Love is the most great law
8/5/2008 8:31:24 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Love is the most great law
8/7/2008 10:22:08 AM
    Thanks, Nick for this packet of Beauty. Christmas in summer. Yes thanks!
Hugs
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!