Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Woodward

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
You got one
7/21/2008 11:53:25 AM
Hi
Yes there are lots of bad sites out there that are after your money,
I found it best to only join any program that has been recommended by contacts you know, and that have joined and tested out any business before you get on board.
Mypowermall is a good program and it's free but for real money you need a business and you do have to invest some money.
All business needs money to start but with an affiliate program you can get started in business at much lower costs than going it alone.
More important is help and training thats what counts when considering any program.
I was recommended this program from a long standing marketer.
Kind regards Dave
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You got one
12/18/2008 2:17:57 AM

You need 100 people under you to make anything worth mentioning.I was in it.

I now am in Watkins. $39.99 to join.140 yrs. old and never been sued. Money back gaurenteed. After 3 people my products are free. With 100 people I would be making $1500 or more per month. 90% consumable products.

It takes the same effort to get 100 people to join any program. You need low startup fees and a solid company to do business with. They must have name,address, phone #, and upline contacts for beginners. marybird064@yahoo.com 

+0
Re: You got one
1/13/2009 12:18:16 AM

Hi,

I agree there are lots of bad sites.  However, I find it best to check out a company before joining is best.  Word-of-mouth is good, but if a friend is new to a program and still just "hyped-up" you could be receiving mistaken information.

I also agree that it takes money to make money.  As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for" in most cases.  While affiliate programs are less expensive, some of those are not very good, either.  Some are more of a "funnel".  They let you start out very cheap to get you started, then the further into the program a person goes, the more expensive it becomes.

Mine comes with:  written information, email back up, email support, knowledge base, phone support with live one-on-one contact, audio, and video.  We were also  examined by the Editor and Reviewer of Don't Get Scammed Again.  He gave us excellent reviews.  So I believe research is just as important as word-of-mouth, but more reliable. 

Thank you,

Sandy Carlson

Check out my blog at: http://www.step-by-stepbusinessbuilder.com/blog/ I am new to this, so I would appreciate any feedback.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!