Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
There are 5 Love Languages
7/21/2008 5:00:48 AM

Hi Beth

Beth, your little A-Z list was interesting.  It made me think of something a little different ...love languages.   Discover the love language of your mate and the sex will take care of itself most of the time. 

There is a very interesting book, written by a fellow called Gary Chapman (I think that is his name), called The 5 Love Languages.  If you have never been able to figure out how to please or understand your spouse (or someone else), try discovering her/his love language and learning more about it. 

In my younger days, I found myself being pursued by a married man.  He told me his wife did not understand him and they did not get along that well.  (Isn't that what they all say?:))  I told him he should try doing something else because what he was doing was not working.  I told him there were lots of books on the subject.  I wish I had known about the 5 love languages then.

If you cannot find this book on Amazon or Barnes and Noble or your local bookstore, drop me an email at zhebee@ yahoo.com and I will find out where you can get it.  Be sure to look in the Used Books section, too.

Keep my email address in case you would like to thank me later.  :))

Let's have a great and thankful day ...today and everyday!

Helen Elias

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: There are 5 Love Languages
11/3/2008 4:45:57 AM

Hi Helen,

Love Languages? that's fascinating!

I'll have to see if I can find that book...

*smiles*

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 4:52:41 AM
  • The leading author in biblical marriage counseling speaks love in your language. ... Gary Chapman's best-selling book The Five Love Languages has helped more than ...
    www.fivelovelanguages.com - Cached
  • The Five Love Languages. How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to ... The Five Love Languages can breathe life into your marriage. Watch Gary Talk About the Book ...
  • +0
    Helen Elias

1370 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    11/13/2008 7:18:36 AM

Hello Beth

Did you order the book about the 5 Love Languages?

If so, when you have read it, will you give us a book
    review?   :)

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
    +0

facebook
    Like us on Facebook!