Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Recipe of the Week - Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
7/21/2008 9:23:05 PM
Hi Phil,

Well no wonder my grits had no flavorl  I only added butter and salt.  I will have to try some from this recipe.  That would add flavor.  Have to go to the store first and get some whipping cream 
Thanks for all your good recipes. If I ever need anything I know who to contact.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2008 10:59:34 AM
Whoaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Phil!!!!!!!!!  The Recipe Man!!!!!!!!!
I do think I would share my kitchen with you anytime.  And I will have you know, I don't share my kitchen with just anybody.  Well, I would share it with Nick too!   You could, indeed, give me pointers.

That grits recipe is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!  The way I make my grits is........ 

Salt (of course)
butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil (by the way, having coconut oil every day, might very well cure what ails ya.  Try it)
grated cheese.

And............

Thank you for the addition to the ceasar salad recipe.  My diet consists of 80% raw 20% cooked consisting mostly of chicken and fish (yet with the mercury, one must be particular about how often and what fish you eat)

Here is a handy link that may help with this.

http://www.gotmercury.org/article.php?list=type&type=75

In any event, it does look like tomorrow I leave for out of town for about two weeks.  So..... upon my return, I will most definitely be making the ceasar salad chicken dish.  Oh yum!

Hugs,
Luella
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2008 11:06:57 AM
Nick!

I have missed you so!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for being just you.  You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luella
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2008 3:36:40 PM
Hi Luella,

Love the moppo cow.

I use coconut oil all must all the time.  Coconut nut is so good for so many things. The list is endless.  I have got a lot of cocunut books.  I made a banana bread with cocunut flour, It was great.  Takes 8 eggs  I will have to put it on here until you get back.

Don't try it for mayo though, when it get cold it gets to hard.  I tried it and you had to scrap it out of the jar. Annoying, but it was funny.

How about a bunch of Lovely Cocanuts.  lol

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2008 3:37:57 PM
I will miss you while you are gone, see you on Aug 6th.

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!