Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bahai -education.org
7/20/2008 2:22:37 PM
 Hello again everybody
I have found something more for you.
I have found it at
www.Ocean World Religions, free research library

Baha'i Education
Resources for Advancing the Frontiers of Bahai Education

"...the teachings of Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha do not present a definite and detailed educational system, but simply offer certain basic principles and set forth a number of teaching ideals that should guide future Baha'i educationalists in their efforts to formulate an adequate teaching curriculum which would be in full harmony with the spirit of the Baha'i Teachings, and would thus meet the requirements and needs of the modern age."

From a letter dated 7 June, 1939
written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer

Welcome to Baha'i Education

We are collectively involved in the boldest educational initiative ever attempted in human history. We call it the Baha'i Faith. Education is the beginning, soul and end of all things successfully Baha'i. Education is clearly the central theme of the Baha'i world-view. From the grand redemptive scheme of God down to the practice of organizing society - everything, Baha'u'llah explains, is about education. Every atom in the universe, every drop of the martyr's blood, every act of service and every prayer has no purpose but our training and education.

From the perspective of the Baha'i teachings, so many religious ideas such as salvation, immortality, sight, hearing, life, heaven, paradise, and even that most-abused word "faith" -- have no other meaning than understanding and insight. Indeed, it is Truth that makes us free.

If you consider the Baha'i Faith to be a religion - in the traditional sense of the word - you are in fact missing its beauty, its gift. Indeed, the Baha'i Faith is not a religion but rather a program of education given to us by the latest Universal Educator, Baha'u'llah. That Educator, like all the great Luminaries who have come before, carried forward a mission of divine education on behalf of that ancient compassionate Father whose overwhelming love is the very substance of our universe.

Bahai-education.org:

Bye for now
greetings from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bahai -education.org
7/20/2008 5:07:27 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bahai -education.org
7/21/2008 5:52:48 AM
    Hello
I am so glad you have looked into these presentations of other resources containing info about Bahai and what.
 I am really glad for your sake. I am also so glad for your humour and your persevering spirit. That is the sign of a true seeker, to be persistent,
So "What do you think"
"Gods greatest gift to men is the intellect"
because the power of the intellect is the result of the influence of the Holy Spirit. So it is not only the awakened spirit in man that is due to the workings of the Holy Spirit.
So therefore we should use it, make our investigations with it.When we use trhat, and not rely on temporary wonderworks, we will succed in getting intelligent answers.In the end we will all meet at the crossroad of God.To parttake of His gifts and consoled sit down at the divine banquet table or...see what we have failed to secure.
I hope that you will write a few more lines now and then. I have appreciated your cards which have been of much solace to me, but when you do write. Wow!Wow!
You see, for almost forty years I have told people about the Bahai Faith. Their answer has been at the best: "A haa yes, congratulations to you for having such a faith. I see it means a lot to you." Then they go on with their daily strivings and ask for no more. Only one person, a friend of mine has been able to hold the prayer book and use it. After ten years.
And this is because,  the Bahai Faith is actually what we call, "ahead of it's time".Moreover although lots of people are longing to see a pure faith of some kind, they still do not believe it exists in reality. On top of that they dare not examine anything, afraid of it not being the right thing, afraid of becoming disappointed. So theirs is loss upon loss, upon... In the meantime one has to remain steadfast. That is one of our  foremost duties. Hearts will mature and ask for this pure, far seeing  and "intelligent" Faith
From one thing to another. Will you please tell me how it was to dive into the prophecies.Was it interesting for you? Did you take out the Bible to check what that World Redeemer has to fulfill? This is really the cream of the cake God has baked for us . It has been in the spiritual oven for long time on low heating. That makes the best result and is most tasty.                                    As I said, this is really fashinating, not to say the most fashinating thing in the whole existence, next to that mysterious sentiments which is the warmth of the Sun of Truth, Gods Love.
I can tell you that this love reaches me most often when I have told people about Gods New Revelation, whether they get interested or not.You get 80 % of that warmth, you'll actually feel it, and the listeners will get 20.
Such are the blessings hidden in this Revelation.
Dear friend
Bye for now and take care not to loosen thy hold of "the Nightingale of affection and desire".
O SON OF JUSTICE!
Whither can a lover go but to the land of his beloved? and what seeker findeth rest away from his hearts desire? To the true lover reunion is life, and separation death. His breast is void of patience and his heart hath no peace. A myriad lives he would forsake to hasten to the abode of his beloved.           Bahaullah

Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!