Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are you making a difference, ___?
7/18/2008 10:47:07 AM
If you are still reading my letters you are at least enjoying them. You will find that My Power Mall is about more than making money, though making money is important. My Power Mall is just one division of Together We Can Change The World, Inc. It is important to know that if you join us you will constantly be challenged to let your life make a difference. :) One of the ways My Power Mall makes a difference in the world is through the One Child At A Time Program. 6% of all company profits go back into helping kids, one child at a time. They look for kids who seem to have fallen through the cracks and are not able to get help from other organizations. They might help a child get a handicapped equipped van, or be able to attend camp for a week, or get a seeing-eye dog. The most important thing is that a generous part of every dollar that comes in to My Power Mall goes back into the world to make a difference! You should also know that another division of the company is Together We Can Change The World Day. T-Day, as it is called, was created to mobilize millions all around the world to make a difference in their communities on the first Saturday of every month. You can check it out at: www.TogetherWeCanChangeTheWorldDay.com. It is just one more way this company is committed to changing the world. They are just as committed to changing the lives of people just like you and me through helping us achieve financial freedom!
+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are you making a difference, ___?
7/20/2008 9:04:29 AM

Hi

I promoted this site for 2 months. I went at it hard and locally. The amount of negative responses I received got me to thinking. So I googled My Power Mall.

Read the reviews.

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!