Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A China Love Story
7/16/2008 1:50:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Well, I'm settling in my new home and will be more and more active here at Adlands.  I have missed everyone terribly.  I will be going out of town on business but will be back in a week.  Then I will jump full force into many things, and sharing recipes will certainly be one of them.  Yum!

In the meantime.......  I found this love story that simply blessed my heart.  Let me share it with you.

And..........  See you soon!  Muah!

The Best Years in Life presents
A China  Love Story

We invite you to read this most beautiful love story.  You will smile as these soulmates capture your heart.  Yet, I caution you, as you read on, you may find your heart starting to break.  But wait......  That is not really the end of the story.......  I seem to visualize the last scene of "Titanic." 

There will be a Happy Ending!

click picture

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A China Love Story
7/16/2008 3:17:53 PM

Hi Luella,

Don't tell me I'm actually the first one to drop by and leave...

You have been missed my Dear Friend.  Although you know how much I love the Recipes, I hope you've got some plans for BlogTalkRadio again as well.  Been missing that almost as much as the delicious Recipes. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the Beautiful Love Story, although as you said, it didn't seem to actually quite be finished now did it?  Of course, when you mentioned "Titanic", off I went on a tangent.  Thanks for reminding me of my favorite movie, my favorite song, and absolutely my favorite Singer.  Click On the Last Sunset from "Titanic" to remember that Song...

Once Again, Welcome Back!! 

Looking Forward To Sharing & Caring.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2008 3:46:11 PM
Hi Luella,

It is so  glad to see you back here, even for just a little while, but oh wait until you get back in full swing.  Look our world here comes Luella a new woman has been born.

The China Love Story is so wonderful, that sure is true love. I thought of the movie Love Story.

I love you my dear friend, enjoy
Myrna

((youtube id="O_FklOwMyoE"))((/youtube))
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2008 3:56:39 PM
Ooooooooh Phil!  Thank you for the beautiful song.  I will have to go on another computer to listen to it, as I can't get the sound to work on mine yet.  grrrrrrr.  But I know the one.

I am moving pretty slow in my new home.  Blogtalkradio is scheduled for the future, but still shelved.  I still have so much to sort out and priorities must still be taken care of.  Thank you so much for your kind words.  Maybe if things go according to schedule today, I will have time to post one recipe before I leave.  I will be leaving tomorrow for a week or so.

Anyway, my friend, it is wonderful seeing you.

Hugs,
Luella
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2008 4:01:15 PM
Myrna!  Or should I say Queen Myrna!  But then you are a Queen every day.

"Look our world here comes Luella a new woman has been born."

You are so sweet.  All I can say is we will see what this new life brings.  I am taking it day by day.  I feel like I am in the first chapter of a new book.

And.... as I told Phil, I will have to go to another computer to listen to the video.  Got to figure out this sound thing.

Anyway my friend.  I know you are tremendously busy this week.  Enjoy it to the max. 

Love and Hugs,

Luella
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!