Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I am he, O my God, who testifieth to Thy unity
7/13/2008 8:21:51 AM
Good Morning to you all,

I wish to give to you prayers and meditations by which you can turn to our Most Beloved. And I hope that you will print them out to use them holding them in your hand .Even before breakfast. I suggest you use 15 min.s for that, turning to God, just as you do shortly before the lunch or evening meal. So, below are words and praises that God wants us to use today. This is the way in which He wants us to approach Him in this blessed age.Because the one  and only prayer of Jesus"O our Father Who art in Heaven" is fulfilled.    And, today you will also see first, a word of warning by Bahaullah. I must, I feel, also present Bahaullahs warning you if you set His Words aside. I do not think you will, so you can just see His warning as another crucial way of informing about the unity of all Gods Messengers who have appeared right up to this Day.

"He is the King, the All-Knowing, the Wise! Lo, the Nightingale of Paradise singeth upon the twigs of the Tree of Eternity, with holy and sweet melodies, proclaiming to the sincere ones the  glad tidings of the nearness of God, calling the believers in the Divine Unity to the Court of the Presence of the Generous One, informing the severed ones of the message which hath been revealed by God, the King, the Glorious, the Peerless, guiding the lovers to the seat of sanctity and to this resplendent Beauty.
Verily this is that Most Great Beauty, foretold in the Books of the Messengers, through Whom truth shall be distinguished from error and the wisdom of every command shall be tested. Verily, He is the Tree of Life that bringeth forth the fruits of God, the Exalted, the Powerful, the Great."
"Be thou assured in thyself that verily, he who turns away from this Beauty hath also turned away from the Messengers of the past and showeth pride towards God from all eternity to all eternity..."
So, that was the warning.

Meditate also upon this verse from the "Hidden Words" by Bahaullah:

O SON OF THE THRONE!
Thy hearing is My hearing, hear thou therewith.
Thy sight is My sight, see thou therewith,
that in thine inmost soul
thou mayest testify unto My exalted sanctity,
and I  within Myself may bear witness
unto an exalted station for thee.

Prayer:

"Open Thou, O my Lord, mine eyes and the eyes of all them that have sought Thee, that we may recognize Thee with Thine own eyes. This is Thy bidding given us in the Book sent down by Thee unto Him Whom Thou hast chosen by Thy behest, Whom Thou hast singled out for Thy favour above all Thy creatures, Whom Thou hast been pleased to invest with Thy sovereignty, and Whom Thou hast specially favoured and entrusted with Thy Message unto Thy people. Praised be Thou therefore, O my God, inasmuch as Thou hast graciously enabled us to recognize Him and to acknowledge whatsoever hath been sent down unto Him, and conferred upon us the honour of attaining the presence of the One Whom Thou didst promise in Thy Book and in Thy Tablets...
Cast not away, O my Lord, him that hath turned towards Thee, nor suffer him who hath drawn nigh unto Thee to be removed far from Thy court. Dash not the hopes of the suppliant who hath longingly stretched out his hands to seek Thy grace and favours, and deprive not Thy sincere servants of the wonders of Thy tender mercies and loving -kindness. Forgiving and Most Bountiful art Thou, O my Lord! Power hast Thou to do what Thou pleasest."

To meditate upon...

"Thou art,   He, O My God, Who hath unlocked the gate of heaven with the key of Thy name, the Ever-Blessed, the All-Powerful, the All-Glorious, the Most Great, and hast summoned all mankind to the ocean of Thy presence. No sooner had Thy most sweet voice been raised, than all the inmates of the Kingdom of Names and the Concourse on high were stirred up. By Thy call the fragrance of the raiment of Thy Revelation was wafted over such of Thy creatures as as have loved Thee,
and such of Thy people as have yearned towards Thee.
They rose up and rushed forth to attain the Ocean of Thy meeting, and the Horizon of Thy beauty, and the Tabernacle of Thy Revelation and Thy majesty,and the Sanctuary of Thy presence and Thy glory....
Happy is the man that hath turned towards the sanctuary of Thy presence, and rid himself of all attachment to anyone except Thyself. He is truly exalted who hath confessed Thy glory, and fixed his eyes upon the Day-Star of Thy loving-kindness. He is endued with understanding who is aware of Thy Revelation and hath acknowledged Thy manifold tokens, Thy signs, and Thy testimonies. He is a man of insight whose eyes have been illumined with the brightness of Thy face, and who, as soon as Thy call was raised, hath recognized Thee. He is a man of hearing who hath been led to hearken unto Thy speech, and to draw nigh unto the billowing ocean of Thine utterances.

Behold Thou this stranger, O my Lord, who hath hastened to attain his most exalted Home in the shelter of Thy shadowing mercy, and this ailing soul who hath set his face towards the ocean of Thy healing."   Bahaullah

Bye for now
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am he, O my God, who testifieth to Thy unity
7/13/2008 9:19:43 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2008 4:52:09 AM
    Hi Nick
Thank you for this sweet card. You are yourself special since you have diligently read the words of the Glad Tidings of heaven. You want to have news from there. Very few are open for that. People say they do not need more news from heaven. Very strange attitude, indeed.So surely I am glad for your greetings and words  every time I have written something here.
I have very fine memories of some Christian people. I remember the good  ones I met when a young girl and also as a child. And especially my teacher at school when I was 9-10. She had an extraordinarily comely and open and  friendly face and was very  clever and sweethearted. I loved her. I have an old love for the Christians. I like to dwell upon the early people a thousand years ago who dared to penetrate the dark forests of the north, who with the name of ViteKrist (Christ)chased away the fears in mens hearts and the bloothirstyness of the idolators of Tor and Oden, the old gods.How they freed the slaves. I recently read a book about the first missionary. Ansgar.
How strange to hear then that on Island these gods of the north are again becoming popular. But, even the people of old had a Script, Havamal, which contained wisdom and words of how to treat our neighbours.. One verse is like this. Cattle die, friends die, but one thing I know which doesn't die, the verdict of  dead man. (I mean, how a dead man is looked upon, maybe the english word  deemed could be used here))See Havamal.

Bye for now
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2008 12:04:26 AM
Dearest Sister Laila !

In all my years on this beautiful yet troubled planet I have learned to listen and try to understand as many different faiths I can till the day I die so when I meet my maker and he asks me "So What Do You Think', I just might have an intelligent answer !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/15/2008 10:37:28 AM
Hi again Nick
A few more verses to you from the Hidden Words:

O SON OF BEING!
Make mention of Me on My earth,
that in My heaven I may remember thee, thus shall Mine eyes
and thine be solaced.

My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire
and vengeance,
but inwardly it is light and mercy.
Should prosperity befall thee,
rejoice not,
and should abasement come upon thee,
grieve not,
for both shall pass away
and be no more.

O SON OF BEING!
If thine heart be set upon this eternal,
imperishable dominion,
and this ancient, everlasting life,
forsake this mortal
and fleeting sovereignty.
Ascend unto My heaven, that thou mayest obtain
the joy of reunion,
and from the chalice
of imperishable glory quaff the peerless wine.

The light hath shone on thee
from the horizon
of the sacred Mount
and the spirit of enlightenment
hath breathed
in the Sinai of thy heart.
Wherefore , free thyself
from the veils of idle fancies
and enter into My court,
that thou mayest be fit
for everlasting life
and worthy to meet Me.
Thus will death not come upon thee, neither weariness  nor trouble.

O MY BROTHER!
Hearken to the delightsome words from
My
honeyed tongue,
and quaff the stream of mystic holiness
from My sugarshedded lips.
Sow the seeds of My divine wisdom
in the pure soil of thy heart,
and water them with the water
of certitude, that the hyacinths
of My knowledge and wisdom may
spring up fresh and green
in the sacred city of thy heart.

BAHAULLAH, THE GLORY OF GOD

Greetings from me too
Laila
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!