Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Just a Tip!
7/12/2008 4:15:36 PM

Just a friendly tip for the ones that are sending me invitations to be friends :)

If you include an ad, (especially a page long ad) in the friends request,  you will be declined.

There are particular forums and particular locations for you to advertise your business/program/opportunity and/or make sales, etc. 

The friends request and my pm box are not included in these locations.

All spam pm's are deleted without being read, so you are wasting your time and energy.

This is just a friendly tip on how I feel and what it is and isn't acceptable by me.  This is not meant to be rude, hurtful nor is this a debate.

Thanks and God Bless!

~Monica

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just a Tip!
7/26/2008 9:28:10 PM
Hi Monica!

After just opening a 'friends' invitation...I thought of your thread here.  :)

You know, the message was about 1 inch of text and not once was the word 'friend' used.  I think I could easily substitute the word 'befriending' and replace it with 'spamfriending'.  What do you think?

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...are you out shopping for a 2nd computer? lol

friendship-2.jpg Friendship image by momoftobus
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 5:38:26 PM

Hi Monica

I'm just now getting around to some old messages.

This one caught my eye because I've been getting alot of invitations also, with page long ads.

I also, just decline them.  I do think this thread was a good idea, and thank you for posting it.  So, anyone reading this, please be advised, I feel as Monica does on this subject.

+0
8/17/2008 10:35:01 AM

Monica

Thanks for the tip, I think you really hit the nail on the head

Some of these invitations are just 2 long to read, with all the crap attached to them

Hey, just say, Let's Be Friends, works for me

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!