Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tolerance vs. Love
8/22/2005 4:29:18 PM
Hello my friends, I felt this might be very useful right now: Tolerance says, "You must approve of what I do." Love responds, "I must do something harder: I will love you even when your behavior offends me." Tolerance says, "You must agree with me." Love responds, "I must do something harder: I will tell you the truth, because I am convinced 'the truth will set you free.'" Tolerance says, "You must allow me to have my way." Love responds, "I must do something harder: I will plead with you to follow the right way, because I believe you are worth the risk." Tolerance seeks to be inoffensive; Love takes risks. Tolerance glorifies division; Love seeks unity. Tolerance costs nothing; Love costs everything.
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Tolerance vs. Love
8/22/2005 4:35:49 PM
WWWAIT,does that mean we sometimes tolerate and always love????? Gene
+0
8/22/2005 4:36:24 PM
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us AnaMaria. Take care! JOHN
+0
8/23/2005 2:04:04 AM
HI Anamaria, Thanks for inviting me to your forum and for this wonderful forum as well. I like it very much! Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I pray that we can all learn to tolerate each other here at AdlandPro, and maybe and learn to love each other as we should love all our brothers and sisters! God Bless! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week