Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Business Opportunities
10/20/2008 9:37:53 PM

JIM ALLEN'S ULEARN2EARN

HI-TEK REDNECK MARKETING

AND BUILDING YOUR P.R.I.M.E. INCOME PLAN

Business Network & Conference Training

Be sure to become PRIME

Join Jim Allen's  P.R.I.M.E. Income Team

* marked fields are required to receive the Bonuses and information that you seek.  Please use a primary email address to receive your access information and where to download your copy of...
 blogging cash secrets plr

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 1:13:17 PM
Get Paid To Blog!

http://www.today.com/ctr.cgi?idx_mem=6341&mode=vip

This is a great extra-cash builder
for all who enjoy blogging, posting
and writing!

This is not a get rich quick or any
other kind of scheme.  I (Monica S.)
am currently making about $60-$100
a month from this site, which is more
than most people are making with
most other programs.

Give it a try, you just might like it....

http://www.today.com/ctr.cgi?idx_mem=6341&mode=vip

+0
11/12/2008 1:30:22 AM
Hi everyone,

This business opportunity was only launched in the US at the beginning of Oct 08. It has a proven and very successful track record from Europe.

Even in a recession this works, as people still have a want and need for these products.

It has several types of benefits to you as a business owner but more importantly for your customers.

Your customers can get their hands on world known branded products at between 20% -90% off the retail prices, the more they check the price of an item the cheaper the item becomes! Yes this is a reverse auction site, which your customers can register and use free if they recommend the site to their friends and family. They can get iPods, Macbooks, Panasonic and Samsung TV's, Gucci bags, Hugo Boss perfume and more - all brand new with factory warranties!
This is the auction site www.tryitfree.org/DubliAuction

However, if you, like me, enjoy helping other people to fundraise, this is the facility you have been looking for!  The company, association, school, charity or person who is looking for funds can have this auction facility as their website or in addition to their current website! They can start raising funds in jsut a few days, with no rresponsibility for adding products, ship products, all they need to do is receive the check of 10-30% of the profits taken on the site.
This is the Private Label Auction site www.dublipartner.com/7540320

Well anyway, I am so pleased about this opportunity that I think I am rambling on too much, it is most probably better if you take a look yourself and if you have any questions please feel free to get back to me:)

All the best
Kind regards
Vips Kirrage
Dubli Network Business Associate
www.dublinetwork.com/7540320

+0
2/19/2009 11:50:31 AM

Earn Money with Video Network

THE MOST EXCITING NEW SOCIAL NETWORK DESTINATION ON THE INTERNET, WITH VIDEO PROFILES, VIDEO DATING, SECURE VIDEO RESUMES,
VIDEO CONFERENCING, THE VIDEO BAZAAR, AND THE BIGGEST COMPENSATION PLAN ON THE INTERNET, BAR NONE!
WITH A 5X8 FORCED MATRIX COMPENSATION PLAN PAYING-OUT UP TO 52% OF REVENUES, THIS IS THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY EVER DEVISED ON THE NET OR ANYWHERE ELSE!

JUST THINK ABOUT IT. WITH OVER 800 MILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE BELONGING TO ONE OR MORE SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES,
THERE IS A HUGE MARKET OF INTERESTED PEOPLE LOOKING FOR COOL PLACES TO BE. AND WITH PRODUCTS LIKE VIDEO DATING, VIDEO CONFERENCING,
AND EVEN SECURE VIDEO RESUMES FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO GET HIRED, VIDENGAGE IS POSITIONED TO CAPITALIZE ON ALL THE HOTTEST TRENDS ON THE INTERNET!
NO WEBSITE EVEN COMES CLOSE!

OUR AFFILIATE PACKAGE HAS A $197/yr VALUE. BUT AS PART OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION, BECOMING AN AFFILIATE WON'T COST YOU A THING!

http://www.videngage.com/imr_promo.php?sponsor=103684

Also you can sign up for the Feeder site for Free
http://www.myprebuilder.com/?sponsor=4958

+0
Why is Music Better than winning the lottery?
3/26/2009 2:19:05 PM

When was the last time that you listened to some music or saw someone else enjoying their favorite music?  Do you realize how popular music is and how much of a role it plays in many peoples' lives?------and Now we all can make money as others listen to music.

Something Huge is about to launch Globally----and you have an opportunity to know about it and position to profit before the masses catch a glimpse. 
LISTEN TO THE PRE-RECORDED EXPLANATION CALL - (641) 715-3900  -  PIN: 64262 # 

Look over the facts before passing on this one as it will pay you to build your primary business or pay you to enjoy your favorite music.

Jackpot LINK:  www.Filthy-Stinking-Rich.com and watch the two minute video!

Lucky numbers?

Grab a pen and hear them in the above audio explanation.

Catch the vision for their projected growth of 180 million new users over the next 18 months

There is NO NEED to  take your focus from any program that you are currently working or business that you are promoting!!! -
- In fact - this platform will help you to explode your current business!

Stop whatever you are doing for the next 20 mins. to hear about a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity that opens its doors in  a  week.

YOU MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN

- The next GIANT in Social Networks -
My Music Ticket -

Opening to the World Real Soon - Leaders Prue-Positioning now

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- LISTEN TO THE PRE-RECORDED CALL - (641) 715-3900  -  PIN: 64262 # 

- There is less than one week  left for you to have a chance to get very early positioning up near the top of the company-forced 3 by infinity matrix. At the very least - you should reserve a position with us at the Leaders' Pre-Positioning, which has begun!! 

YOU MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!

- I’m sure you’ve heard that before, but the Internet is a Game Changer
 – and Where the MONEY definitely IS  -  www.Filthy-Stinking-Rich.com

I'm grinding it out all week, call anytime and let's discuss your winning with this one.

Good Health & Good Fortune,

P.S. Reply back with your interest level

Mario Labonte
250-590-4000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!